Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Posts merging

Mongo

Dec 18, 2013
I am new to this site today and tying to get 20 posts so that I can contact a seller about a marker but a few of the posts merge into one so that total message count drops anyone else had this problem

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Not sure about the merge into one part, but mods do delete posts that are 'new user spamming'

You haven't put out the worst kinds of posts such as 'lol' on every thread on the forum so you won't be doing too badly.

You will find when you've got the 20 a bit of a delay , I think the system still auto accepts you and opens up trading, but the delay is the system passing through the count and to allow mods the chance to catch the worst perpetrators

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Yes I merged them.

Posting three separate comments on the same thread within a minute of each other is what we in the trade like to call

"taking the p1ss" and as you say you're only upping your post count to circumvent the rules.

Reactions: dave t

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I also merged a few, as there is an edit button, and you should use it.

You haven't put out the worst kinds of posts such as 'lol' on every thread on the forum so you won't be doing too badly.
Thats because you cant see the "lol" one I deleted.

When you reply on an old thread youve dug up, everyone who gets email notifications, gets an email saying "NewGuy123 has replied to this thread/s" so you go visit to see the insight, and its a "lol".