Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Potential magfed team

Alex Dawson

Mar 22, 2016
Are you looking for a magfed team? We may well be looking for you!

My friend Tom and I have been playing paintball for a few years now and have converted to magfed for the last year.

We play magfed walkons whenever we can but the timing doesn't work out as much as we'd like.
We also get along to OMG events as often as possible, which are brilliant events that keep getting better.

We currently play for a magfed team... but they don't meet up other than some big events nor do they train together.

What we would like to do is.
Make a team of at least 5, preferably 10 to have 2 squads for practice.
Meet up regularly, practice tactics, communication and team work... oh and have fun of course.
At first we would start off small, just meeting up shooting and having fun, as the team develops and bonds we would introduce tactics and teamwork as our players skill increases. In the future we will be looking at getting radios to communicate better in the field.

There is an airsoft field fairly local to us in Kent which we have been talking to about using as a potential team base and place to practice. We have said to the field we will see about building a team and discuss the nitty gritty with them further down the line.

Myself and Tom are based in Kent and ideally are looking for players in this region. But if your willing to travel to Kent/Essex for training and walk ons we'd be happy to have you!

Any thoughts or interest feel free to reply here or privately message me.
Cheers!

justthetipp

Jun 30, 2019
Mate I'm really interested in joining you! Live in South London so Kent and Essex are both doable. I also have a couple of mates who also do mag fed and might be interested as well, we're all using TMCs. I've been to a few walk ons but could definitely benefit from a team and training/developing tactics.

Alex Dawson

Mar 22, 2016
might be worth asking gopbcasper on insta... he was well into the magfed scene and might have some ideas for ya!
Cheers, I'll see if I can get hold of him. I have no clue about Instagram and other various social media platforms but I'll give it a go for the sake of paintball

Alex Dawson

Mar 22, 2016
Mate I'm really interested in joining you! Live in South London so Kent and Essex are both doable. I also have a couple of mates who also do mag fed and might be interested as well, we're all using TMCs. I've been to a few walk ons but could definitely benefit from a team and training/developing tactics.
Most excellent, I'll send you a PM and we can go from there.