Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Poverty

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Some foreigners even come here and get jobs, earn a wage, save up, and even go back home

Even better - It's the true illegal immigrants who don't use the benefits system, work illegaly, take their wage (and don't pay taxes because they can't as they are illegal, but what about the employers who exploit the illegals with long hours, low pay), live in squalid conditions - probably paying their employer or 'work gang leader' rent on the overcrowded flat........

Don't get me started on the Polish - - - Run away from the Germans, bring us the Enigma machine, kickstart Enigma de-cryption, volunteer to fight, get shafted by the division of Eastern Europe and stay here. Those darned hard working foreigners!
The best barber I ever had was a Pole, he kept a collection box on the counter for Solidarity, and the day after Poland became free he shut up shop and flew home.

Reactions: M600

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
I'm not disputing some of them work. I didnt once say that. I have a few foreign colleague and yes they are hard workers. I'm not one of these lazy "polish take all our jobs" ignorant Brits.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I live and work in a different country, and pay an asx-load of taxes. If someone discriminated against me because I didn't have the right coloured passport, or 'was foreign' I would lose my shxt. I pay taxes until the 1st week of August. The money I earn between then and the end of December I get to keep for myself. 53c on every dollar is paid in taxes of varying kinds. They should actually pay me to make me stay here longer...
Point being, we have to accept its a global ecomony and as such, a global work-force. I have zero tolerance for the "theys takin are jarbs' guys. If the immigrant/foreigner is working in your country, and you're not, you didn't 'get screwed by the gov-mint'.

anyways...

Reactions: Ricki_diego

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I live and work in a different country, and pay an asx-load of taxes. If someone discriminated against me because I didn't have the right coloured passport, or 'was foreign' I would lose my shxt. I pay taxes until the 1st week of August. The money I earn between then and the end of December I get to keep for myself. 53c on every dollar is paid in taxes of varying kinds. They should actually pay me to make me stay here longer...
Point being, we have to accept its a global ecomony and as such, a global work-force. I have zero tolerance for the "theys takin are jarbs' guys. If the immigrant/foreigner is working in your country, and you're not, you didn't 'get screwed by the gov-mint'.

anyways... is it Cellphones?