Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Poverty

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Sorry guys been away for work :(

1. Passport so they feel like they have an identity within the country <---wtf
2. Quality food, but same sized portions as before. Taste over quantity aparently
3. Livestock
4. Metal (not any other raw materials, just metal)
5. Education

The passport things kinda shocked me, seemed very random and useless! Same with quality of food, you'd think being malnourished they would go for quantity, but no, food that taste better is the way forward it seems :)

J O K E R

Onslaught SF
Feb 9, 2011
Gotham City
Sorry guys been away for work :(

1. Passport so they feel like they have an identity within the country <---wtf
2. Quality food, but same sized portions as before. Taste over quantity aparently
3. Livestock
4. Metal (not any other raw materials, just metal)
5. Education

The passport things kinda shocked me, seemed very random and useless! Same with quality of food, you'd think being malnourished they would go for quantity, but no, food that taste better is the way forward it seems :)
I can honestly say that I wasn't expecting that!!!:confused:

Kevin Fagan

Jan 27, 2013
Glasgow, UK
Right - The subject poverty...

Think about it this way, the cost for troops fighting a war is in the region of £2.2m per day! That alone could stop world poverty and hunger for 3 days!

Why would the 3rd world countries be in debt to rich countries also ? They know they are a poor country and yet let them run up debt so they are constantly in their favour!!

I've read up on alot of poverty/banking/political issues over the past few years!

Look where all the money goes! The bigger company look who own them and who they are in connection with ect!

Sorry if any of you guys have said any of this thought I'd post first then read! lol

strafingrun

Apr 2, 2010
chorley
Smallest value i could find was $82m ($30bn for a year) to solve world hunger each day. When you look at it like that, war is a bargain:eek:. Heck id go as far to say that we can’t afford to not to be at war. Bullets are cheaper than bread and they don’t come back for more the next day;)

Last edited: