Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Poverty

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Well if the daily express has anything to suggest, it'll be their recent headliners about India's NASA Project and adding more frigates to their Navy, funded by us. Also that we should lock our doors and vote BNP until their new life-saving alzheimers cure pill comes out to save the day.

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Well if the daily express has anything to suggest, it'll be their recent headliners about India's NASA Project and adding more frigates to their Navy, funded by us. Also that we should lock our doors and vote BNP until their new life-saving alzheimers cure pill comes out to save the day.
tad racist

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
^^does anyone else know what that means?^^

tad racist
I think he was pointing out the mental world that the Daily Express lives in rather than echoing their views. ;)

Interesting thread, my guesses; mobile phones, internet access, motorbikes/transport.

Last edited:

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
You say that alcohol Is far from the truth, however, in the first year of comic relief, millions of pounds were raised, given to that great gay Mugabe... And he spent it on what the country clearly needed... Cars and whiskey for his members of government. This is the exact reason I don't give to charities such as comic relief, NSPCC etc. comic relief raises £50+ million every year yet were still raising, where is it going?
My philosophy is similar to the process when a plane cabin loses pressure, help yourself out before helping others. We have people here who bust a gut working for minimum wage and can barely get by because of a ridiculous system that pays for foreign nationals before its own. Might sound racist but its what goes on in the real world. It's not all black and white.

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
You say that alcohol Is far from the truth, however, in the first year of comic relief, millions of pounds were raised, given to that great gay Mugabe... And he spent it on what the country clearly needed... Cars and whiskey for his members of government. This is the exact reason I don't give to charities such as comic relief, NSPCC etc. comic relief raises £50+ million every year yet were still raising, where is it going?
My philosophy is similar to the process when a plane cabin loses pressure, help yourself out before helping others. We have people here who bust a gut working for minimum wage and can barely get by because of a ridiculous system that pays for foreign nationals before its own. Might sound racist but its what goes on in the real world. It's not all black and white.
Theres a reason mugabe was in power tho....anybody apposed him and he would just kill them. Zimbabwe is a bad example for this :p

And from the amount of people in poverty and need, do you think £50million pounds does anything? Look at samsung, they got banned from the US and charged $1 billion....thats probably just their overheads for stock. Are you telling me you wouldnt even donate to charities in this country? Help the Heros, BRITISH heart foundation.....i worked for both and looked at their spending. 15p from every £1 donation goes to marketing and the rest goes to the research and people in need.

Dont put all charities down so quickly just because of a couple of bad ones. Theyre all run by different people, if you're worried then call them and ask them to send you a sheet of how they distribute their money, by law they have to. It may just be a pie chart or something, but if youre donating they have to tell you how your money is being used.

People working for minimum wage has nothing to do with the government helping foreign nationals. The government doesnt pay them. The mimimum wage was put in by the government to make sure that people would be able to get by, no they cant have a luxorious lifesyle and will have to live off beans, but its still better than what alot of people get. Yes we pay tax, but if youre on a lower income bracket then the tax is cheaper. Im not saying its easy to get by, but remember, not all of the tax money goes to helping foreign nationals. It helps light your streets, maintain your roads, pay your council, open libraries, open schools....list is quite large.

What im saying is, dont be judgemental or prejudice just because you hear other people saying "oh all charities suck" and things like that. Never base your own opinions on what other people have said without actually looking into it.

Reactions: niallist