Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

powerline 1200

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You won't be able to use messaging yet, to get that you will need 20 posts minimum on the forum

All of us will have paintballs knocking about. I've got many thousands stacked up
Not necessarily in good condition, but can easily chuck some in the post and they will be good enough for test shots

Get some posts together and wheb you can drop me a message with your address
I can get them in the post next week if not this weekend

Well worth it to see another oldie back up and working

Reactions: Canon Fodder

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
those are the ones i was very close to buying,are there any online that would be ok?the tube is about 1/2mm larger than a penny,all the best

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
thanks, we were posting at the same time so ignore my last post, thanks for your offer,will do.

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Regarding the size though, first strikes are the right size - .68" calibre, the problem is they are shaped with 'wings'
Any .68 paintball will do, when you're up and running just buy where you play

Other calibres are also available but no good for this gun, eg .50" or .43"

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
You should be able to get the actual date of manufacture if you take the grips off, see if its there and let us know - stick a post with your pictures in the pump gun picture thread as well, people will want to see it!

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
my paintball pistol advert.jpg this is what i have found[knowing what to look for helped!]exactly the same as mine with the robust add on pumphandle.i have found a site that sells parts in the us to replace the caps/bungs, my paintball pistol advert.jpg

slr650

Moderator approved!
Jan 29, 2015
the date under the grip is sadly incomplete,sods law that it reads oct 15[large]198then then the last most important number illegible [small],no response from the u.s site,

Reactions: Canon Fodder