UKM Lite

DV8
Shogun
Heaven VIP

Division One

Wolf City Union
The Firm
Elsham

What do we win if we get it right CityKing???
the gratifacation in knowing you were right lol, how does that sound. Do i look nice enough to give stuff away :D.

Wanna have a guess myself but im reffing so ill stay as impartial as I can. :rolleyes::D

Jon

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
UKM Lite -

1. MK Storm
2. DV8
3. Shogun

Div 1 -

1. Wolf City Union
2. Spank
3. Vudoo

Div 2 -

1. Reapers
2. Kitsune
3. Wildcats

Div 3 -

1. Team Addiction
2. Lock n Load kids
3. Smokin Aces

Koth -

1. F.E kids
2. Destiny
3. University of Warwick
This is mint seeing how under rated some of the northern teams are, hmmm Would love to see Vudoo finish top 2 in their league, am praying DOA do well (I should say that I am their captain) and Mad Monks WILL do well in their league. Either way it is all about having fun and walking off the filed smiling, win or lose it is the playing that makes you a winner, anyone can sit back on their couch and turn into a potato

Samwell

LUUPBS
Sep 8, 2007
Darlington
This is mint seeing how under rated some of the northern teams are, hmmm Would love to see Vudoo finish top 2 in their league, am praying DOA do well (I should say that I am their captain) and Mad Monks WILL do well in their league. Either way it is all about having fun and walking off the filed smiling, win or lose it is the playing that makes you a winner, anyone can sit back on their couch and turn into a potato
well said mate would be good to see some northern teams do well