Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Preference

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
With a BKO you are going to need to buy a nitro tank. Add the cost of that to the cost of the BKO and you are back up in the Impulse price range ---- and you'd be much happier with an Imp than a BKO -- trust me.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
You can use a BKO on co2 quite well. Same as normal Bushys.
Dont forget, impulses work the same way as bushmasters.
do their solenoids freeze solid when you fire them quick on CO2 to Phillip?

Your eclipse Bushy really didn't like CO2 last time I saw it running:p

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
i think the bottom line to this discussion is that if you want somethhing half way decent for $200, you'll have to go second hand. that isnt a bad thing but just make sure you buy one from a reliable source (i.e. check the US equivalent of p8ntballer and buy one from someone who is well known as being a straight up bloke). 99% of people treat their markers like their babies anyway so it's fairly hard to buy a lemon. just have a good look around but you shouldn't have any trouble buying something fun for $200.

if you get a tournament grade marker you really cant put it through hell and back. no matter what anyone may say keeping your marker ticking nicely is the most important thing otherwise you'll go out for a game and it'll fail exactly when you need it most. kicking the bolt open on any tourney marker is asking for trouble. they need to be treated with the respect that anything carrying 4500psi of pressure should be treated with. also, abusing your marker will start costing you money in o-rings. in the 5 years i've owned my own markers i've never had to change an o-ring. just make sure everyhing is clean, free of dirt and oiled at the end of the day and all will remain sweet.
rich