Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Prepare for Facebook arguments ...

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I've also seen people mod a box rotor also. So there's options. Guess it fits the same category.

Paintball is literally going round in a big circle.

Reactions: Tom and James ECI

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Well I've always argued that a powered hopper and a magazine are the same thing, they both hold and store projectiles and feed them into the breach by mechanical means.

Last edited:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Well I've always argued that a powered hopper and a magazine are the same thing, they both hold and store ammunition and feed it into the breach by mechanical means.
I’m with you

A hopper and a magazine have the same definition, and whenever a hardcore opinionist claims that hoppers are totally ‘unrealistic’ they can be pointed to the Japanese hopper fed machine gun

On any event, the definition and scope is up to the organisers. As magfed became more of a thing many organisers were aiming towards ‘limited paint’ so we could play a magfed game with one of the new commercial magfeds, pistols, pump actions, tube feeds, 50 round hoppers or in some cases any feed as long as you carried no more than 50 or 100 balls.
It was good to see players thinking for themselves and I saw a few old style copper pipe feeds being built.