Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price advice - Ethas, masks, loaders, reballs and bunkers

lulemurfan

Mar 7, 2016
Glasgow
Hi,

I'm in the unfortunate position to close down my universities paintball club/society and liquidate the clubs assets. I have a rough I idea how much I think they are but it would be best to have a second opinion so I can satisfy university that I haven't done anything untoward.

All in used condition

3 original ethas. Some wear all work, original cases, spare parts. 1 has a set on allen keys. 2 don't. No instructions. I'm thinking around the £75/£80ea mark?
4 Empire Helix Paintball Masks. Foam in good condition. Thermal clear lenses. I think £8-£10ea
3 JT Evlution Paintball Loaders. In working condition. Paint stained. I think £10ea
~900 reballs. Dirty. I have no idea how to ship these but £60 (half the price new?)
6 bunkers. All keep air but 1 (which slowly deflates over a couple of hours). They don't have the original bungs, but we brought replacement ones which fit. £50ea?
Fill adapter - £20?
Arm pads (I can't remember the brand atm) - £10?

Things which I believe which have no value:
4 steel bottles (death date Feb 2019)
Scaffolders netting
Leaf blower

Many thanks in advance!! :) Once I know the current value, I will put a sale post up, but I do need to follow recommendations due to the university rules.

RIP Glasgow University Paintball Society :'(

lulemurfan

Mar 7, 2016
Glasgow
Many thanks. Quite pleased that I was more or less right :) If anyone is interested in this stuff I'll get a sale post up within a week or so.