Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price advice needed

malibooroo

Mar 31, 2008
Wexford, Ireland
Doing a clear out of the shed and all this needs to find a new home, been out of the sport for years, so just need to get an idea of what I should be looking for.

Got a DM6 with ultralite barrel and grip.
Invert Mini, inc carry case. Barely used, cant find the little tool kit though.
Dye throttle Carbon tank, well out of test, but still has 5 years if someone wants to test it.
Empire Pod pack, its a 4 + 3 including 7 pods
E-Vents Carbon mask, like new condition, (might keep this for my occasional games with mates)
Empire Mask carry case
Dye Navigator
Dye Slide shorts (excellect condition)
Proto chest protector.
Pulse hopper.

Everything has only seen light use and in very good condition.

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Mini 1st gen £80-£100, DM6 £100, mask case £20-£25, pod pack £20-£25, Events £35-£45, slide shorts £15-£20, chest protector £15-£20, pulse hopper £15-£20, navigator £70-£80. Bottle out of test can't be sold so I'd personally remove the regulator and try to sell it separately get bout £20 for one of them. All this is just my opinion

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
It's a buyers market, we can't really say as the guns are quite old now and there won't be much in the way of current pricing available by looking in classifieds.

It was all very good quality kit in its day though.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I'd offer up a price for the whole lot if I were you. Let someone else part it all out and then you get a quick dose of cash. If you want to sell it all separately, and are on a time crunch, you're going to end up very frustrated, as when you sell stuff you have to ship it too. That's a pain in the ass.