Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price advice

Winterswrath

Aug 1, 2015
Hey Guys,

I'm selling up :( but i'm struggling to work out prices for my kit i have the following:

• Empire Defender (custom dip and paint with all the original accessories Perfect working condition).

• Tib T9 (Faulty dont know whats up with the damn thing fires 1-2 shots then stops de-gas and re-gas another 2 shots and stops again) with 3 mags ranger front and barrel extension bipod, grips, laser FS Springs, hopper adapter and a few other bits with original hardcase.

• Tipx with 2 mags

• I4 Lime green been worn like for about 4 games no marks.

• 8 lock lids (lime)

Please can i have a few recommendations on selling prices.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
trying to look into the 9.1 for you. I'm pretty sure I saw a post about it recently with that exact issue. Something about something being over-tightened? I might also be interested in that 9.1
As far as the defender goes I'm clueless, but the lock lids go for £2-3 per one around here last time I saw.

Winterswrath

Aug 1, 2015
trying to look into the 9.1 for you. I'm pretty sure I saw a post about it recently with that exact issue. Something about something being over-tightened? I might also be interested in that 9.1
As far as the defender goes I'm clueless, but the lock lids go for £2-3 per one around here last time I saw.
Just to clarify its the 9 not 9.1 so it dosnt have the gas through stock