Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price appraisal on a truly one off, unique Mini

westy

Jul 19, 2007
Hampshire
I have a request... please dont sell it to some one that will go "oh shiny". i hope who'm ever buys it will really appreciate the effort that has gone into this stunning mini.

Reactions: deaallen

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
I know if i hadnt of just bought my mini i would buy this, wouldnt you get more by splitting the parts from it and then selling it as a standard mini?

Id be interested in some bits from it

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Exactly what WildWayz said lol, I do have my G-1 operating at 130 with the same reg though ;)

Yeah I understand what everyones saying, what its worth to me isn't necessarily what someone else is willing to pay. I'll keep hold of it and maybe one day use it in a trade.

This is always my problem, once I get a marker I can't leave it stock, I have to tinker with it or make it different :rolleyes:

Thanks for everyones help (y)

Out of sheer curiosity on my part, how much would you like to get for it??

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Ok im really taken back by how nice this gun is and want mine to be exactly like it, how much would you take for it if you were to sell it as i would buy it thats if you still are interested in selling

Last edited:

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I know if i hadnt of just bought my mini i would buy this, wouldnt you get more by splitting the parts from it and then selling it as a standard mini?

Id be interested in some bits from it
There's no way I'd split it up I'm afraid, It would be too much of a shame.

As for price I really don't know how much I want for it, I've had a couple of pm's from people interested but I just don't know how much I should be asking for it....at the end of the day it is just a mini!

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
Id be willing to offer around the £160 mark delivered maybe a tad more if it meant i would get it lol

And it may be just a mini but its everything i want to do to mine lol

westy

Jul 19, 2007
Hampshire
I'd add up what it all cost - 20 to 40% then you should have your own idea. Considering that this is sexy mint condition i'd take 20% off of what it cost you.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Id be willing to offer around the £160 mark delivered maybe a tad more if it meant i would get it lol

And it may be just a mini but its everything i want to do to mine lol
Sorry but theres no chance i'd sell it anywhere near that, the lasering alone cost me £100, then theres the anno plus i had it bead blasted so it would all have one constant finish....and then theres all the upgrades. I'll take westy's advice and add up what everything cost me, then see how much i'm willing to let it go for. At the end of the day I've seen stock gen 2 minis selling for £150! I know thats overpriced for a stock mini but theres people willing to pay that :S