Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Price appraisal on a truly one off, unique Mini

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
True it was a low ball from me, once you know a price let me know as like i said im very interested but it was worth a shot lol

Reactions: deaallen

westy

Jul 19, 2007
Hampshire
Umm i retract my last statment! :eek:

i'd prob go 40% now or keep it, but while it's mint is when you'll get the best return. I'm not sure if anyone could guess the price of this marker in a 1-2 years time.

Well i'm sure to say i dont envie the choice you have to make now :notworthy:

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
:eek: crazy prices lol, id be able to go to £200 and a yorkie lol

Last edited:

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
The trouble about Minis, is they aren't "expensive" markers, so people will not pay what you have put into it. What you have done, is carry out a labour of love and due to that you will never get what you will want for it - or even close :(
The anno and lazering will add nothing to the value :( - all it will do is make someone look at your marker over someone elses... end of the day, it comes down to price :(

So take that off, the marker would be £120 + approx £220 in actual upgrades (not inc the ones you can't remember how much you paid). So that is £340. Now, knock off a chunk for a realistic price of 25% off that price leaves £255... and then it would take someone who'd really want it to buy it (which at that price, nuts not to).

I know, not what you want to hear :(

Last edited:

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
haha exactly Wildways, tbh I wouldn't feel right selling it now anyway, especially after all the work and trouble I went through, I should really be the one to own it.

I'm gonna keep it as a reminder not to spend too much on upgrades :rolleyes:

Glad to know people like it though (y)

Last edited:

Sam_M

May 7, 2013
The stock trigger is the biggest weakness in the mini in my opinion, I also have the CP sling trigger but I think the roller one is much better, still not a micro switch but its nicer then the stock by a lot
I was looking at one of these but not too, many people have them so there isnt that many opinions out there

And what is the cp sling trigger?