The Home Of European Paintball

Price Drops! Billy Wing's DM11 only £400! + bits 'n' bobs

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
PRICE DROPSWelcome to my listing PRICE DROPS
:LOL:
Right, I have a few items here for sale, first off, pic for the mods!

(Sorry for the crap quality, camera phone :oops:)​
First up, is Billy Wing's Dye DM-11! This has been kept in immaculate condition, no scratches​
or anno wear. Had a slight issue with the ASA pin sticking, but its all sorted.​
Not used much, Has had around 10k rounds put through it. Comes with​
a .692 Ultralite barrel, 14", Dye Multitool, a tube of Dye Slick (Half-used) and a large tub of Monkey Poo.​
Includes Tan grips (on the marker now) and Black grips as well.​
Hyper3 Reg has been upgraded with a 45* arm, will also include 2 spare brand new macroline joints bought from Fat Bob's​
Also has Virtue Eyes upgrade, and a brand new bolt when I came into ownership!​
CraigofScotland can vouch to legitimacy of the claim of ownership.​
Looking for £400 including postage or swap for Ego11 or Geo2(.05/.1)
SOLD
Pending Payment

Up next is a Diablo AR-1 Marker.​
This is quite an old marker, however well suited for a novice player and you can easily use this for tournament too. Includes some Allen keys and the original barrel. Has a slight leak somewhere within the grip, I have not been able to identify the source, but this does not affect operation at all. Slight wear on the barrel, pretty much it.​
This also includes the original bolt, and an upgraded Delrin Bolt, which really works a treat.​
Looking for £80 £75 £70 including Postage

SOLD Next we have a Dye Attack Pack Pro SOLD
SOLD

SOLD Next up is a hard case with egg-box filling, suitable for a pistol, mags, or barrels. SOLD
SOLD

Up next is a set of Viper pads and some Fat Boy Fingerless armoured gloves. Perfect if you don't want gauntlets and the such, these are really good. They've seen use but are in great shape. The Fat Boy gloves are also great, size L, armoured plastic bits on them. Only selling because I plan on getting full gantlets, and I have a pair of Empire tourny gloves. (sorry for only one elbow pad in the picture, need to find the other one :p)​
Looking for £20 £18 including Postage

SOLD Up next is a Extreme Rage loader SOLD
SOLD

SOLD Lastly, a set of ball-end allen keys, varying from 1.5 (useful) to 10 (a crowbar)SOLD
SOLD

Thanks for looking, hope someone finds something they are looking for!
Paypal please (preferable), you pay fees, or bank transfer.​

Last edited: