Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Privileges to post on for sale posts

Mohsink31

May 11, 2014
London
Hi,

I've been a member on this forum for some time now, however i've just gone and tried to comment on some peoples for sales post and apparently I don't have the access to do so. So could anyone tell me how i can start PMing people etc and how i can post on threads.

TIA

G4z

Oct 6, 2011
Broughton
Hi,

I've been a member on this forum for some time now, however i've just gone and tried to comment on some peoples for sales post and apparently I don't have the access to do so. So could anyone tell me how i can start PMing people etc and how i can post on threads.

TIA
You have to post 20 post that are help full and not rubbish buddy then you can do all of the above

Ssray

Oct 1, 2017
You can bribe them with cash, sorry you can become a member with a subscription and then buy and sell

Mohsink31

May 11, 2014
London
oh man, not sure how i'm going to be able to get 20 helpful posts ahahah but lets see how it goes

Last edited:

dyldor

Getting back into the game
Jul 17, 2019
Guildford
You have to post 20 post that are help full and not rubbish buddy then you can do all of the above
The 20 posts threshold is a little hard to reach when you get to topics from years ago after the first 5 posts...

Totally understandable as to why it is needed but surely there is a better way?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The 20 posts threshold is a little hard to reach when you get to topics from years ago after the first 5 posts...

Totally understandable as to why it is needed but surely there is a better way?
The alternative is to upgrade your account to Platinum membership which supports the forum and gives you direct classifieds access