Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'Pro' events in Europe

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
So we are super lucky to have what is going to be an incredible event in July. CPPS div weekend, and the same time NXLEurope Pro's are on the Elite field. How cool is that?!!?!

Over all, 3 events total in Europe, and only 1 (again) of all divs, in France (again...).Thoughts? Frustrations?

US going with major/minor events, which I really think is a cool idea. I also like the idea of making it like the little league (youth baseball) style, where regions fight for their region spot, and those regions show up to world cup to fight for best region.

I love that the Euro events are at Solms (literally the best spot in Germany), and CPPS (best spot in the UK), so back to back serious heavy hitting event locations.

One of these days we'll get back to the cool places. Like Portugal, and Sweden (and Sweden is cheap compared to Ireland so I don't want to hear that the Nordics are too expensive Tom), plus c'mon you get Magued out there, blast some Darude - Sandstorm and it's a midnight sun party we'd all show up for.

Who wins the first NXL in the states? Dynasty picking up Archie...huuuuuge moves.

Latin Saints can they put enough pieces together to get a W? I think they def make at least 2 Sundays this year.

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Saints have all the parts... but I don't expect to see them put it all in place for event one.

It's good to see the NXL back in the UK this year... I will be trying to get up there early to watch the prelims!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Saints made a Sunday and still going after beating Impact.

The Aftermath - Heat game has been bonkers. Heat down 5-0, now 7-7 going into OT. Aftermath takes it with 10 seconds left. So Aftermath - Dynasty, and Saints - LVL. Fair play to LVL as well, Going 5-0 including taking out RL.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea Chad George rolled his ankle on that jump shot. Didn't see how Blake got hurt, not sure if he came into the event injured or not?