Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pro Guns/Gear Blowout!!!!!!!XSV, DYNASY,EMPIRE, And More!!!!!!

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Call the scam Police

Guys it dosen't quite add up to me, the only thing missing is 7 pairs of white JT frames. Have a think about it and request some verified pics before you fork out! Why sell US cars on what is mostly a UK board, and why buy from a seller in the US who is so 'connected' but only registered on the boards for like a day?

Flame me if you want, I just say caution.

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
PBPunisher said:
i'll be getting 2 Team signed ironmen jersey's (ollie's gameworn ones) let me how much you'll pay.
Has he put them through the wash if so... I'd pay nothing!

Oh and I think onasilverbike is right tbh...

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
ha ha, white jt frames... oh yeah, and pitchfork time. fcuk what i said earlier, the guy seemed to be pissing around with my cheque so i cancelled it, only lost £5 but thats damn good enough. somebody virus his sorry ass; raffles (only guy i can remember who was talking about it a lot) you were right, and so were the others... :cool: am i forgiven for being trusting??? and welcomed into the once skammed twice not so trusting family now??? :D

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
onasilverbike said:
Guys it dosen't quite add up to me, the only thing missing is 7 pairs of white JT frames. Have a think about it and request some verified pics before you fork out! Why sell US cars on what is mostly a UK board, and why buy from a seller in the US who is so 'connected' but only registered on the boards for like a day?

Flame me if you want, I just say caution.
if im not mistaken this might be sumone who works for punisherspb in the us??

but on the other hand ollies kitbag that he had with dynasty was sold in the us on pbnation so this does seem abit dodgy

pbpunisher give us some hard proof and mayb you will receive more offers on the kit.
-si-

PBPunisher

Mar 18, 2006
Visit site
On another note, i had no clue htis was a UK board, as i had barely heard of it. I just learned when it was posted earlier that htis was a Uk forum, to me this was Just like PBN.

PBPunisher

Mar 18, 2006
Visit site
On another note, i just registered today because i only got a link to htis htread because of a link to it about Bob Long leaving the Assassns and joiingi legacy.