Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pro Paintball school-Saturday 9th in Surrey.

SanchezG7

Shock Unit
Dec 3, 2003
the krispy kreme factory
Visit site
Pro Paintball school-Saturday 9th in Surrey.
Want to improve your game?New skills and technique.

This time not on the same weekend as the PA league.

I will be holding a paintball school in conjuction with Mike down at Mikie's field in Cobham,Surrey on Saturday 9th April. The layout is an X-ball field on nice flat grass.

We will cover the drills and techniques that i learned while out in Moscow with the Russian Legion.

-Running and shooting.
-Snap shooting/Gunfighting.
-Sweetspotting.
-Movement.
-Equipment.
-Fitness related to paintball.

We will spend a large part of the day running the drills and then finish putting the skills into practise with games.Any questions or specific things you would like to cover can be included.

The school is open to all abilities and will cost £20 each which covers-use of the field,air and instruction. Depending on turnout this may become once monthly.

Paint is available on site from Mike starting at £25.

If you want to come please email at diabloprince@hotmail.com call me on 07795116233 or post below.

Directions for the field-
To get to the site Turn off the M25 at j 10.
At the roundabout, take the exit signposted to Guildford a3.
Keep on the left hand side of the carriageway and take the first left sign onto old lane signposted Effingham.

You will see the site on your left shortly followed by the black swan pub, turn into the black swan and park in the car park to the left of the pub, closest to the site.

If you are comming down the a3 you have to turn off at the m25 junction and go to re join the a3 heading towards guildford otherwise you will miss the turning to Old lane

Thanks
Dan