Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PRO-TOUR Press Release

Super Fly

yeeeeah!
Nov 8, 2004
www.superflytv.com
Originally posted by bulgy-snatch
I think you need to take you head out of the sand and look at some of the local tourneys and see for yourself and there is no way i would call the 3 top teams in the NSPL sratch teams

London HPG Factory Team
Basingstoke Tsunami
Cool As Ice

and most of them would train 2 or 3 time each month.
yes but none of which i can see being good enuff to compete with the likes of that in the pro tour.... yet! (nothing personal guys, jsut my opinion)

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Originally posted by Super Fly
yes but none of which i can see being good enuff to compete with the likes of that in the pro tour.... yet! (nothing personal guys, jsut my opinion)
agreed, not hating just being realistic :)
although i have seen some good stuff off HPG Factory Team

lindsey

team Snatch
Aug 30, 2003
paignton
Visit site
tend to agree with the above. though i've only seen hpg play a few times, but given time these teams may be good enough. but backlash and quake are playing the SE leauge and i think they could hold there own.

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
but thats beside the point
the point is that this pro league is supposed to be the best teams in the uk competing
IT ISN'T
There are teams that deserve a place, not just so manc may i add, that haven't recieved a place for no apparent reason
There are good but not great teams in that group and it doesn't take a genious to work out why they have a place.

Its obviously too late to change teams round but why not change the cap to 10 teams and incorporate us so we can prove our abilities. Because thats what its all about right? abilities?
;)
:)

ps this is my view btw

lindsey

team Snatch
Aug 30, 2003
paignton
Visit site
so why not do as backlash are and play one of the leagues. then you can prove that you should be there, and play it next year. not saying that you haven't proved it already but can't see any other way round it

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
im just asking why we have been put in this position?

we'll play the milleniums & nppls but lets not be daft, we would love to bash heads with the kellly's, nexus etc in this Domestic league

All im asking is why the top seeding am A /div 1 team, in the millenium series within the UK did not earn a place for this league?

I'ld love a reply from anyone in the know ;)
pm me and lay my mind to rest

thanks
kris

Mike (Exodus)

Where's me cheese?
Nov 9, 2001
Manchester
Campaign

Hopefully not stirring things up too much....

... But how have Campaign been doing these last 12 months? Not heard much about them really and they've got a spot. Is the idea of being in the spotlight and promoting the sport with the right attitude taking priority over ability? There again maybe it should do - Wouldn't do any harm... Would it? :) :) :)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Mike, FYI Campaign are actually rocking at the moment.

They are a group of young fast kids, who play every weekend, all weekend. They train to the best of my knowledge more than any other team in the country.

They deserve their spot in the Pro Tour for the following reasons:

They have the right attitude
They are a talented team, and will probably finish in the top 4 easy in the Pro Tour.
They represent what paintball should be, and how it should be played. They do not bitch and moan, they just get on with it