Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problem with my bottle!!

XEirGR

Oct 10, 2013
Hi guys,
I sent my air bottle off to get a hydro test done on it cos it had run it of date... It came back and the guy said it had passed flawlessly... But when I picked it up we both noticed it had an air leak from just above the fill line...from what I've read this could be the burst disk? But I honestly have no idea.. It's gone back to the guy that's hydro tested it and he's trying to repair it now? Any advice on what I should do would be great?! My air bottle is a 0.8l dye throttle bottle btw! :)
Cheers!

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Could be several factors, o ring damaged when the reg was removed, sometimes they have to remove the gauge or fill nipple in order to remove the reg and not sealed them properly again.

From memory Dye Throttle regs have silly flush fit burst disks, if its one of those then just get a replacement from Dye. Can't see how those would go from a hydro test though.

XEirGR

Oct 10, 2013
Ah right ok, well the bloke has ordered parts for the reg so it should be getting repaired asap, but hopefully I'll have it for YPC on Sunday but who knows atm! Cheers for the help! :)

XEirGR

Oct 10, 2013
Checked that aswell, it was fine. It was coming from a hole in the reg. had it fixed then it blew again this weekend after being air up 4 times during a tournament

XEirGR

Oct 10, 2013
I sent it away with BZ paintball on Sunday when it blew at the masters so they should be fixing it!