The Home Of European Paintball

Problem with seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy Collumbell

Portsmouth Dreadnoughts
Nov 20, 2011
Emsworth/ near Portsmouth
i cant believe this arse wipe was aloud to stay on the site after the first lot of scams he tried . ive just looked at his facebook and hes must be what 15 at most.

i think maybe on the selling part of the forum its should have age restrictions cos kids just dont care
not to be disrapectfull in anyway spool90 but i think thats abit insulting to me being 14, all my items ive sold have been posted within 1-3 days at most i do agree that some people should be closly whatched when its there first time selling or that have had complates about there items being sold. But saying that all teenagers around my age are scammers is abit insulting, i dont want to start a argument, thats the last thing i want. Hope everything is sorted and all the buyers off this guy/kid have been sorted,

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
not to be disrapectfull in anyway spool90 but i think thats abit insulting to me being 14, all my items ive sold have been posted within 1-3 days at most i do agree that some people should be closly whatched when its there first time selling or that have had complates about there items being sold. But saying that all teenagers around my age are scammers is abit insulting, i dont want to start a argument, thats the last thing i want. Hope everything is sorted and all the buyers off this guy/kid have been sorted,
Maybe younger than 13/14 should require parental consent, if that would be possible. I do agree with Eddy on this not all people that are 13/14/15/16 are scammers, it just takes that one person to spoil it though. Such a shame.

Last edited:

Eddy Collumbell

Portsmouth Dreadnoughts
Nov 20, 2011
Emsworth/ near Portsmouth
Maybe younger that 13/14 should require parental consent, if that would be possible. I do agree with Eddy on this not all people that are 13/14/15/16 are scammers, i just takes that one person to spoil it though. Such a shame.
yea the perental consent is a good idea with private perental details i think would be another good idea. But i know what you mean.

Reactions: zX JT Xz

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
I ordered xl eclipse pants off him in march and my last message to him was April, they were £18 and like an idiot paid with bank transfer. I didnt think anything could be done and that was my second purchase on this site lol so I have now learnt the hard way. I have kept all the sale info and payment convo's tho. Sorry I am still trying to get used to using and buying from the site lol and it's a shame because every other seller I have spoken to has been really quality.
Post a thread link to sale. If I have to do 180mile round trip to get your stuff or refund I will.

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
I am not back on here till tomorrow night. I can only hope you are right dusty. Won't hold my breath tho.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I've just seen his sale thread on Facebook and cannot believe that people were still wanting to buy his stuff even after several people have gone on his sale listing to warn others of his scamming on here and that he is untrustworthy,i guess some people are blinded enough by a cheap deal to take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.