Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problem with seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I've just noticed on his Facebook page he's labelled himself as a 'self employed business man'! I'm sure I'm not the only one who pictured something like this when they heard that:ROFLMAO:

I saw this and thought WTF lol he only looks about 12 aswell

Reactions: Dan360

denney

Jan 12, 2012
annan
Post a thread link to sale. If I have to do 180mile round trip to get your stuff or refund I will.
hi the link for the sale is http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/few-bits-of-kit-for-sale-cheap.145138/

it was £18 not 25 my mistake but the item is - (next is my eclipse pants size xl in mint condition with a little fraying on bottoms but nothing too much looking for £18.00 posted ono !!!!
http://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r607/paintballsam555/?action=view&current=IMG_0161.jpg#!oZZ5QQcurrentZZhttp://s1174.photobucket.com/albums/r607/paintballsam555/?action=view&current=IMG_0152.jpg )
but 180 mile round trip may be a bit much lol but thanks a lot for the help you guys are awesome.

Last edited:

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I've just seen his sale thread on Facebook and cannot believe that people were still wanting to buy his stuff even after several people have gone on his sale listing to warn others of his scamming on here and that he is untrustworthy,i guess some people are blinded enough by a cheap deal to take the risk.
They can't say they haven't been warned, i posted the link to this thread for warning them.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
They can't say they haven't been warned, i posted the link to this thread for warning them.
Sadly there is no telling some people and in all fairness you did give them plenty of warning about his exploits.....i must admit in a perverse kinda way looking forward to reading all the fallout on facebook when he fails to deliver the goods he has sold on there..

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Sadly there is no telling some people and in all fairness you did give them plenty of warning about his exploits.....i must admit in a perverse kinda way looking forward to reading all the fallout on facebook when he fails to deliver the goods he has sold on there..
Yeah your 110% right mate! (y)

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
I'm headed his way in Friday afternoon so will pay him a second visit if required
Sent sam a msg telling him to post out pants by tomorrow dinner or give trikky d the money so we can refund it. Got reply ok.
So if you could call in on your way home rich. Just make sure he has posted them or get the money off him.

Reactions: denney and TrikkyD

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Well you got more of a reply than I did. If you do call at the house explain to his parents what he is up to, I'm sure he's more scared of his mum's wrath than anything else to be honest.

Reactions: Eddy Collumbell

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Well you got more of a reply than I did. If you do call at the house explain to his parents what he is up to, I'm sure he's more scared of his mum's wrath than anything else to be honest.
his mum is fed up of digging him out with all this his mum told me he is a compulisve fraudester and she wants nothing to do with all this she is also fed up of paying money out for him

Status
Not open for further replies.