Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problematic Experience.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Ive blatantly stolen this from the nation as its easier than typing it all out. Hope this helps.
I've spoke to a technician at KEE who advised me a brand new poppet has been installed. Gave me something to try but didn't work.

I'd rather not try taking apart the solenoid and knackering it. I'm pretty good at losing small parts too.
This is something Invert should have done the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd time it went into them.

Hell, there shouldn't have been a 2nd and 3rd time.

Update for the situation though: John @ KEE has promised me a call back from his engineer. But with the rate of call backs to promises of call backs being at 0% so far, I'm not holding out.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
For what it costs them they should have really replaced the marker on it's third trip in for repair.

Product support is how you judge a company.
If they want it back again, I'll be asking them to pay for the courier to get it from me. Not spending another tenner to send this gun off that should have been fixed AGES ago.

I reckon I've spent at least £100 in postage and petrol getting this marker "fixed"

I paid £220 for the gun.

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Surely after the second or third time they should have just replaced the marker?

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Surely after the second or third time they should have just replaced the marker?
Well I'm waiting for a call back tomorrow, but since its going to be from the technician, I think it'll be a "try this" or "replace that o-ring" or "send it back in so I can fix it"

But yes, this should have been replaced a long time ago.