Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problems with account

Nov 20, 2011
Hello mods.

I was wondering if you could please help me?! I don't seem to be able to message people or leave comments on any type of thread? I have been a member for quite a while and have been inactive for a while. All my messages,comments and trophies have been reset? Could you please tell me why this is? If it's standard procedure that's fine but I was able to post the other day and now I don't seem to be able to?
Thank you

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hello mods.

I was wondering if you could please help me?! I don't seem to be able to message people or leave comments on any type of thread? I have been a member for quite a while and have been inactive for a while. All my messages,comments and trophies have been reset? Could you please tell me why this is? If it's standard procedure that's fine but I was able to post the other day and now I don't seem to be able to?
Thank you
You are attempting to access the classifieds, and due to a flurry of scammers, we have had to change the rules slightly and now there is a requirement before we allow you in.

Please familiarise yourself with the new rules.

Nov 20, 2011
You are attempting to access the classifieds, and due to a flurry of scammers, we have had to change the rules slightly and now there is a requirement before we allow you in.

Please familiarise yourself with the new rules.

Read and understood thanks a lot bolter! Was everyone reset? I mean likes, trophies and comments or just the inactive members? Very good system thanks a lot :D

Nov 20, 2011
I had about 2000 message count about 200 likes and possibly about 70 trophies pints is there anyway these could be re added please??

Edit- 2000 on relfection is definatley more that i had! I believe i had about 1000 maybe less

Last edited:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
2000 messages? You must have made some friends on here then! Get a few long term members to vouch for you on this thread as a first step.

You can understand my hesitation. 2000 posts, you'd think I would have at least heard of Carl.Whittam14.

Nov 20, 2011
its was quite a lot like mate i sold a lot of stuff and i changed my name very recently so thats why you might not of heard hahaha