Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Problems with Macdev customer service (or seemingly lack thereof)

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Hey guys,

Received a defective marker from Macdev last year, have tried emailing their sales team twice and got no response, and the shop through which I purchased has tried to contact them repeatedly... anybody else had this problem with Macdev?

What should I do about it?

Thanks!

Henners

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Never had any issues in the past, emailed Bourke Grundy and got a quick reply as well as spare parts direct from Oz.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Ultimately it's the retailer's problem, they sold you a duff product and it's their responsibility to repair or replace it in a timely manner, they can't fob it off to the manufacturer. If they can't do that then you're entitled to a refund under the sale of goods act.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Hmmm.... is it still the retailer's responsibility if it was supplied under a sponsorship deal?

Evil Rich- could I have the contact details for Bourke Grundy if you have them please?

Thanks!

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
I've not had an issue with MacDev, and also found Bourke to be responsive for any request or issue. Admittedly I'd not had a defective marker, but considering the UK / Oz time difference it was very good

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hmmm.... is it still the retailer's responsibility if it was supplied under a sponsorship deal?

Evil Rich- could I have the contact details for Bourke Grundy if you have them please?

Thanks!
If it was free its "sponsorship", and they should replace as whats the point of giving a player something faulty?

If you paid a reduced price, its a "support" package, and still cost you money, so they should replace.

Very few teams get stuff free, especially guns, especially UK teams.

Reactions: H

henny

Sep 10, 2010
I had nothing but problems with my tac drone but luckily I got it from bz and they swapped it for my etek without any problems