Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Project K - Commercial

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Invisible what ??

What`s the point of this Video ?? I was waiting for something to happen .... and nothing !! maybe it`s about a boy with his head in the clouds ... My opinion = Rubish.

Last edited:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I would imagine you have to follow the url at the end of the video....
Looks pretty decent from what I saw in the vid.

Jason_Wheeler_

Mar 8, 2010
Thanks Cooks,

For your information and I don't seem to know why I feel like I should be giving it to you Bluey. Its to show two things, the sponser that allows us to do what we do and what Project K offers in its members area to help people progress, everyone is allowed their opinion but you seem to go out of your way to personally dig me in that post.. if you have a problem feel free to message or call me whenever.

-Jason Wheeler

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Bluey, I think the point of the video is to firstly validate Jason's paintball CV by showing him in action, which it does to a certain extent.
I agree that it's not a clear cut promo vid but it kinda portrays paintball as it's being painted by the industry in that it's an extreme type sport. It also provides contact options which is of course important when it comes to offering services.
It also introduces people to the idea that seminars are available that include videos, talks and informational resources ..... To someone who's been playing the game as long as you have, it's not really aimed at you, or me; it's aimed at the aspirational youth of our sport and you know as well as I do B, people tend to jazz up whatever it is they are selling with an appropriate soundtrack and fast cut effects ... to the kids, they'd love it but for the old sods like me and you, I think we wouldn't really need to access it.
All in all, I think it's pretty cool for what it tries to do and so I'm at a loss to think of what you actually expected from a promo advertising vid ... it may not be our style but I think it functions within the remit of what young ballers respond to ... Jason's a good guy Bluey, the UK's second greatest player of all time: he's earned his stripes and he's spreading the gospel according to Wheeler; the kid's doing fine in my book.

[/humility]

Last edited:

Jason_Wheeler_

Mar 8, 2010
Do you mean a iPhone app or some sort Cooks?

Yes it's under construction, good call on it though mate its something that would make accessing peoples account a lot easier, you can do it already via the web browser on the smart phones but doing it directly via a APP would make life easier.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Whoops !! I seem to have trodden on some toes accidentally, Firstly I regard Jason TOP of the Tree and respect very highly of what he`s done and is doing for the Sport in every way and have told him so, there was never any intention of upsetting anyone or having a dig at anyone, I randomly clicked on the Project K commercial, watched it and thought this is good stuff then at the end some clips came up to which I thought I`d have a look at :- invisibe ect :- This is what I was referring too, I couldn`t make head or tail of it so I thought I`d post an opinion hoping someone could enlighten me on it, there were NO snide thoughts or any bad thinking of any person at all, If I`ve upset anyone I`m truly sorry.
And Pete, Your right.

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
Whoops !! I seem to have trodden on some toes accidentally, Firstly I regard Jason TOP of the Tree and respect very highly of what he`s done and is doing for the Sport in every way and have told him so, there was never any intention of upsetting anyone or having a dig at anyone, I randomly clicked on the Project K commercial, watched it and thought this is good stuff then at the end some clips came up to which I thought I`d have a look at :- invisibe ect :- This is what I was referring too, I couldn`t make head or tail of it so I thought I`d post an opinion hoping someone could enlighten me on it, there were NO snide thoughts or any bad thinking of any person at all, If I`ve upset anyone I`m truly sorry.
And Pete, Your right.
i see what you mean, as far as i can tell its just a music video but whatever. maybe it would have been more ideal to comment about the actual video and the on a side note mention it ;)

clip in question i believe :confused:

Last edited: