Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Project K - Commercial

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Whoops !! I seem to have trodden on some toes accidentally, Firstly I regard Jason TOP of the Tree and respect very highly of what he`s done and is doing for the Sport in every way and have told him so, there was never any intention of upsetting anyone or having a dig at anyone, I randomly clicked on the Project K commercial, watched it and thought this is good stuff then at the end some clips came up to which I thought I`d have a look at :- invisible etc :- This is what I was referring too, I couldn`t make head or tail of it so I thought I`d post an opinion hoping someone could enlighten me on it, there were NO snide thoughts or any bad thinking of any person at all, If I`ve upset anyone I`m truly sorry.
And Pete, Your right.
Bluey, I don't mind anyone stepping on toes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, as long as it coincides with mine .. :)
I think it came across as unnecessarily negative bearing in mind Jason was just bringing people's attention to what he's doing .. and so it's no biggie really.
But if it's any consolation Bluey, you are not a 'cretin' as Funky Malone suggests ... I reckons you just got outa bed the wrong way ... Peace !

As for Mr Cook$?
... erm.... On this occasion, it wasn't humility surfacing, I was indulging in sarcasm ... as if I could ever be humble? :) :)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Than God for that... That would be the beginning of the endtimes, maybe the mayans were right...

Yeah Jason, I was thinking if somebody was out doing drills or something it might be handy for them to have drill cards visible on a smartphone app. Taht sort of thing, but I see you have it covered.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Than God for that... That would be the beginning of the endtimes, maybe the mayans were right...
Cook$, I've wondered about that Mayan prediction especially as Sky have repeated a program about it, at least a hundred times .... :rolleyes:
In a way, it's a bit like the Jehova's witness guys who keep pushing back the date for the world's end every time their latest prediction has come and gone, and is self-evidently wrong.
I can't recall how we are meant to meet our end but if true, I'm going on a killing spree .....3 in the frame already, it may well rise before the end of days :)

Last edited:

NinjaUK

Dirty UKnian
May 6, 2012
Grantham
Wowzers dont forget the hefty monthly/yearly fee to have these 1on1 ... talks/audio responses & videos

Project K 1-to-1 Individual Account - 12 Month Subscription - £79.99
Project K 1-to-1 Individual Account - £9.99 per month (12 month subscription)

Jason_Wheeler_

Mar 8, 2010
Hey NinjaUK,

Considering the majority of clinics that are 1 days charge around the same once you have paid for your paint. This will mean that all of your practices and your outlook on a field layout and the game in general are a lot more advanced meaning your practices become a lot more effective.

This is a 12 month subscription to gain direct advice and support from a professional paintball player, £79 for the length of time and the level of support you'll receive is, in my opinion, not 'hefty' at all.

Last edited:

NinjaUK

Dirty UKnian
May 6, 2012
Grantham
Hey NinjaUK,

Considering the majority of clinics that are 1 days charge around the same once you have paid for your paint. This will mean that all of your practices and your outlook on a field layout and the game in general are a lot more advanced meaning your practices become a lot more effective.

This is a 12 month subscription to gain direct advice and support from a professional paintball player, £79 for the length of time and the level of support you'll receive is, in my opinion, not 'hefty' at all.
dont get me wrong i get what your doing and i recognise that your tryna help people out
im just a logical person and personally wouldnt come to you as i can learn on my own as thats what i prefer
and im sure if people looked around they could get some information you'd provide for free or for a cheaper price if you catch my drift

again im not slating you at all i appreciate what yout tryna do, its just personal preference that whether your professional or not, i wouldnt come to you as i prefer to learn my own ways etc rather than a helping hand, call me stubborn lol

but on another note im sure alot of people will take this up and i genuinly hope this works out for you :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
dont get me wrong i get what your doing and i recognise that your tryna help people out
im just a logical person and personally wouldnt come to you as i can learn on my own as thats what i prefer
and im sure if people looked around they could get some information you'd provide for free or for a cheaper price if you catch my drift

again im not slating you at all i appreciate what yout tryna do, its just personal preference that whether your professional or not, i wouldnt come to you as i prefer to learn my own ways etc rather than a helping hand, call me stubborn lol

but on another note im sure alot of people will take this up and i genuinly hope this works out for you :D
Ninja, Jason has played at the very top of our sport, there are things he can teach you that you won't even be aware of.
You talk of training yourself, that's fine .. but you will have a natural limit that corresponds to how much you know and also how much others may know who you may talk to.

Unless you have played at the top like Jason, there will be things that you'll be blissfully unaware of; this is not a criticism, it's merely an observation mate.
There is so much BS put about in paintball that it's pretty difficult to know what's good and what's bad; in your case, or anyone in a similar position to you, will not be able to distinguish between the two.
With Jason, you get the real deal and if he tells you something, he can back his sh!t up ... we got far too many people in our sport who really think they know about paintball but the reality is, they know jack-sh!t.
If you prefer to do it on your own with occasional referencing of others, then cool, good luck to you but if you are seroius about playing and wish to improve, then you need help, expert help.
He's a short cut to improving your game.

NinjaUK

Dirty UKnian
May 6, 2012
Grantham
Ninja, Jason has played at the very top of our sport, there are things he can teach you that you won't even be aware of.
You talk of training yourself, that's fine .. but you will have a natural limit that corresponds to how much you know and also how much others may know who you may talk to.

Unless you have played at the top like Jason, there will be things that you'll be blissfully unaware of; this is not a criticism, it's merely an observation mate.
There is so much BS put about in paintball that it's pretty difficult to know what's good and what's bad; in your case, or anyone in a similar position to you, will not be able to distinguish between the two.
With Jason, you get the real deal and if he tells you something, he can back his sh!t up ... we got far too many people in our sport who really think they know about paintball but the reality is, they know jack-sh!t.
If you prefer to do it on your own with occasional referencing of others, then cool, good luck to you but if you are seroius about playing and wish to improve, then you need help, expert help.
He's a short cut to improving your game.
Ok you've already misunderstood what i said but hey
Im not sayin im a great player and that i dont need help at all, i jus PREFER to do it my way (note prefer)
There is plenty of things myself and you included and im sure jason himself need to learn about as it is ever growing
Ive never been one to seek others advice or help as i like to do things my way and find my own way of playing, if i fail then i learn
If i fail again i learn more like i said, call me stubborn

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ok you've already misunderstood what i said but hey
Im not sayin im a great player and that i dont need help at all, i jus PREFER to do it my way (note prefer)
There is plenty of things myself and you included and im sure jason himself need to learn about as it is ever growing
Ive never been one to seek others advice or help as i like to do things my way and find my own way of playing, if i fail then i learn
If i fail again i learn more like i said, call me stubborn
Apologies for not interpreting your post correctly but even so, the position you adopt in not wishing to go outside of your own company for guidance is somewhat self-limiting. I agree that I still have stuff to learn, and in the same breath I'm sure Jason has but I can tell you one thing for sure, we both know a lot more than you.
Ollie Lang has been the world's best player for an awful long time, a distinction he undoutedly deserved but even he will admit he learned from other players .. the reason we don't hear about players who adopt your training strategy is because they've never made it to the top, or indeed, anywhere near it.
All of our best players have refernced others ...
It's misguided to assume, as an indivdual, you know best in terms of improving your game .. it's true to say, if you fail then you might learn but ... it's also true to say, it's much easier and also more helpful to seek those who know more than you for guidance.
There's only so much that can be learned through trial and error [teaching yourself], if you wish to go to the next level then you need direction not isolationism.
Good luck anyway ...

Last edited: