Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Project K - Commercial

NinjaUK

Dirty UKnian
May 6, 2012
Grantham
Apologies for not interpreting your post correctly but even so, the position you adopt in not wishing to go outside of your own company for guidance is somewhat self-limiting. I agree that I still have stuff to learn, and in the same breath I'm sure Jason has but I can tell you one thing for sure, we both know a lot more than you.
Ollie Lang has been the world's best player for an awful long time, a distinction he undoutedly deserved but even he will admit he learned from other players .. the reason we don't hear about players who adopt your training strategy is because they've never made it to the top, or indeed, anywhere near it.
All of our best players have refernced others ...
It's misguided to assume, as an indivdual, you know best in terms of improving your game .. it's true to say, if you fail then you might learn but ... it's also true to say, it's much easier and also more helpful to seek those who know more than you for guidance.
There's only so much that can be learned through trial and error [teaching yourself], if you wish to go to the next level then you need direction not isolationism.
Good luck anyway ...
Thats fair enough i wasnt completely saying what jason is doing wont work etc
I support what he's doing, i just personally find it a tad expensive where SOME information or help can be found for free

NinjaUK

Dirty UKnian
May 6, 2012
Grantham
Unfortunately in paintball, like in any other business, you get what you pay for; if you pay nothing ...... I'll let you fill in the blanks :)
You gain more? Lol
I know what your TRYING to say, but i dont look at life or anyhing else like that
You do what you do, and ill do what i do ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmm .... wel
You gain more? Lol
I know what your TRYING to say, but i dont look at life or anyhing else like that
You do what you do, and ill do what i do ;)
Hmmmm.... well firstly, I wasn't 'trying' to say anything, I said exactly what I meant to say.
I have no problem in accepting your philosophy of life because everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how off the wall it may seem to others; I will always respect that in people [or at least try to]... but one thing troubles me.
Your sign-off line was, 'You do what you do, and ill do what i do ;)' which is obviously quite a broad statement; now, I know exactly what Jason has achieved in our sport with his philosophy of learning.
Jason will be the first to admit he owes a lot of his success to others; he realised he needed to reference others to improve his game and did so, and if Jason is one thing, he's most definitely not an arrogant guy or thinks he knows it all, far from it.
Jason's a humble pragmatist but my point here is... I know what his achievements are but I'm not sure I'm acquainted with what you've done in this sport thus far with your somewhat controversial philosophy of self-improvement.
Still .. it takes all sorts as we know and maybe you're onto something with this novel approach, time will tell.

Cook$ stand down mate, all is cool - my guns are holstered :)

NinjaUK

Dirty UKnian
May 6, 2012
Grantham
Wow amazing how a personal opinion can cause such an outburst in people lol

Why cant i just say that in my 'personal opinion' that i appreciate what Jason has done and is doing for the sport and others who wish to learn if they feel the need to...i for one do not feel as if i need jason or anyone elses help for that matter.
If i need an answer to something...ill ask but until then ill do what i think is best
Im not doubting jasons skills or his credability, i have wished him success with this and i genuinly mean it

Whats wrong with that? Lol

Yet im reading posts that are seeming as if i know everything when ive admitted i dont and that i to will need some help. My issue if you look at my first post was purely the COST for possible information that COULD be given out for free.

My opinion is slightly different to yours it just seems that its been seen from a different angle and being misconstrued

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Wow amazing how a personal opinion can cause such an outburst in people lol

Why cant i just say that in my 'personal opinion' that i appreciate what Jason has done and is doing for the sport and others who wish to learn if they feel the need to...i for one do not feel as if i need jason or anyone elses help for that matter.
If i need an answer to something...ill ask but until then ill do what i think is best
Im not doubting jasons skills or his credability, i have wished him success with this and i genuinly mean it

Whats wrong with that? Lol

Yet im reading posts that are seeming as if i know everything when ive admitted i dont and that i to will need some help. My issue if you look at my first post was purely the COST for possible information that COULD be given out for free.

My opinion is slightly different to yours it just seems that its been seen from a different angle and being misconstrued
Outburst??????????
You kiddin' me???
Take a quick trawl through the pages of p8ntballer if you wanna see what an 'outburst' really is ... My responses here have been measured and polite with no hint of an outburst; mind you, I've just read that other thread you kicked off in, and it seems you have some sort of identity crisis going on that impels you to try and look the smart-ass rebel.
Well, we all went through that stage but then most of us matured into teenagers but it seems you've not quite made that evolutionary step just yet .. still, I might be mistaken and you're really a nice guy, humble and approachable and all that.
I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again but at the back of my mind, I got a nagging doubt I ain't wrong about you.
Please, please prove me wrong .....
This really is the wrong place to try and look big in ... and so, show a touch of humility and let's all get on with enjoying ourselves ... don't be a smart-ass, just grow up a little, that's all.

Addendum: FYI Ninja, this still isn't an 'outburst' but it bears the hallmarks of a precursor to one and if past history is anything to go by then there's a chance you'll light the blue touch-paper and forget to retreat .. I genuinely hope this ends amicably ... no really !!

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Cook$ ... ok, ok,ok..... you mighta been right, but in my defence, I wasn't aware of that other thread where Adam and Jim had already engaged him ... if I'd known that before, I woulda untethered my Colt 45s and come out blasting :)

NinjaUK

Dirty UKnian
May 6, 2012
Grantham
*sighs* nevermind lol

On another note ide say your right in saying that i am an approachable person etc

Your just taking my OPINIONS asif im attacking you for some reason lol
So im just gonna stick to the buy/sell/trade area

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
*sighs* nevermind lol

On another note ide say your right in saying that i am an approachable person etc

Your just taking my OPINIONS asif im attacking you for some reason lol
So im just gonna stick to the buy/sell/trade area
Just to note here mate, he wasn't acting like your 'Opinions' were 'attacking' him (him being Robbo) he was being polite and civil aswell as voicing his opinion in no way did he take it as a Attack or even hint at it.
I have chatted to you before Sean and i haven't EVER spoke to Robbo, but you may want to Rethink how you word things, would make for a happier life and we all want that right? :love: