Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PROJECT K - Opening it's doors again to new members

Jason_Wheeler_

Mar 8, 2010
After a small break with renewing systems and other aspects of Project K it's reopening its doors, check out what it is all about below.

For you that don't know me I'm Jason Wheeler, I played the PSP in 2012-2013 with Moscow Red legion and have been playing Professional paintball in Europe since 2006. I was PaintballAccess Rookie of the Year 2012, 1st place Winfluence and top 3 cleanest player. Now in 2014 I'll be stepping on the field with Tampa Bay Damage and London Nexus

^Property of Paintball Access.

Since the start of 2012 I have been running Project K and we are now sitting at around 250 accounts! Now we have stepped it up a gear in 2014 and have released version 2.0 a complete overhaul and upgrade of the system.

What is Project K?

Watch this video then read on.....

[VIDEO]

Project K is a online training system that has been custom built to allow interaction between the coach and the individual or team to progress them in the correct way and as fast as possible. With that all in mind, we use the patch system that is explained further down the post.

Many people go years doing incorrect drills or activities that have no positive outcome but with Project K every practice you do will be done with drills and exercises that are tried and tested by top PSP pro teams and players.

What do I get with Project K?

Individual Accounts:

-Private log in and username for your own members space.
-Profile of yourself on the system
-1-to-1 direct support from a pro player.
-Videos explaining and demonstrating core skills.
-Enrolled into the 'patch system'.
-Field layout breakdown and advice for your position.
-Audio and Text based communicative tools.
-Direct upload functions for audio, videos and more..
-Perfect for increasing your individual skill, knowledge and abilities.

Team Accounts:

-Team login and username details for your team space.
-Profile of your team, roster and results.
-Team-to-Coach direct support.
-Videos explaining and demonstrating core skills.
-Full field layout break down, tactics, game plans and more.
-Enrollment into the 'patch system'.
-Audio and Texed based communicative tools.
-Direct upload functions for audio, video and more..
-Perfect for increasing team effectiveness, abilities and results.

What is the patch system?

The patch system is brand new to 2014 and version 2.0. It is a way to award players that have put in extreme effort and overcome all goals the system put out in front of them. It is also a way to show the world how good you are!

Most of you will be aware of how karate belts work, scaling in level, difficulty and color.. well project k uses colored patches that can be ironed or sewed onto fabric. Every time you are receive a new patch you then go to the next level and it gets harder and harder.

To see the criteria for each patch please click here.

Every colored patch has its own set of goals and requirements to achieve in order for you to move on to the next step, it is a way of structuring your time on the system and making sure you are on the correct path.

Private members space / account:

Below is what you will be working in, a custom built website and members area for your time on the system.

Key:

1. In-account video player, showing drills, technique and more.
2. 'My information' - All your information, name, age, location, experiance, account level, position ect..
3. 'Your name' will be the home to the account.
4. Sheet Exercises will be where you can view and download the PDF drill cards.
5. File Sent, will allow you to directly upload and recieve footage, audio and other files.
6. Audio Recording allows you to directly upload audio so you can chat with your coach.
7. Chat interface allowing you to track and view all convo between you and your coach.
8. Chat box, leave a comment.
9. Login to your account and change the language.

Additional tools:

Minifield: We will be using mini fields to demonstrate and break down field layouts

Barrel Cam Footage: We use narrated barrel cam footage to give each player a exact example of the subject we are covering.

[VIDEO]

Current Member Testimonials:

''My son has been a project k member since the middle of December. With the videos we've sent and the help we've asked for in just a couple months have been much more helpful than the 2 pro clinics Trent has attended. And we still have 10 more months and the season upon us. Jason has done a fantastic job with Trent's coaching.

Trent is on our Fields 5 man team and is the youngest player. He tried out and plays regular tournaments. Last months indoor tournament, Trent's by far was the most prepared player on the team and his percentages showed it. Being the youngest he stressed that he will make a mistake and let the team down. However, it was just the opposite. When another much older experienced player couldn't perform Trent ran his lines too for the day.

Trent is not the once a month a month player.
The key is you won't get anything out of it if you do not put anything into it. Trent's practices and drills are video'd and sent to Jason. All have been critiqued in a timely manner and Trent has gotten better in a short amount of time.

I'm 43 years of age and know the value of competent coaching. I coached a wrestling team for 15 years until my leg was severed in an motorcycle/car accident. I can no longer do that and look to others for help to coach my son. If I had to put a number on it I can tell you the 300-400 I spent for 2 clinics isn't even close to the coaching Trent has already got from being in the K Project. At his age he was overlooked by the professionals as a kid that wouldn't continue playing. That was my opinion of the clinics. This by far out classes the clinics I've watched my son participate. But this is my opinion.

Thank You Jason. It's been the help this young kid needed to go further. See ya on the podium. - Mr Zimmermann''

Team drill level 1 -

[VIDEO]

Contact details and how to sign up:

The systems version 2.0 will be live this week and with it the ability to sign up directly with a credit card or paypal on the website. For now please contact me to reserve your spot on the system or for any details you may have.

E-mail: Jason@the-k-project.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jwheeler89