Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Prophecy and oldish paint

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
For all you prophecy owners, does your prophecy jam up often when you use some older paint? I used a prophecy today with some paint which became quite hard and had dimples, and it just kept on jamming up. I am looking to buy a prophecy and was wondering if this is a recurring problem also with good quality paint. I will be using good tourny paint so I hope that if people have this problem then ill be very sad :[

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If your prohecy is jamming with real paint then chances are the hopper is not quite aligned properly when being put back together.

Go to simonized.com and watch the video explaining exactly how to make sure its all going back together correctly.

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
It actually just got back from KEE after being all checked up so I think it should be fine. Ill get it checked out either way, thanks

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
i've used a bag of nearly 6 month old paint and didnt have any troubles. i've used re-balls and had not troubles. I did however have a wierd problem shooting proto, that kept seeming to jam my hopper. but a quick battery replacement and it worked sweet again :)

just5

egoist
Mar 13, 2009
ahhh i guess u helped me find the problem. I bought new patteries but I guess theyre not the type of quality required to run the loader :D will try it out with quality batteries and it should be ok :)