Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

prophecy eye problem?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
The eyes on my Empire prophecy ltd doesnt seem to register paint even when the loader is totaly full? Spin the rip and the loader will shoot about 10 balls.

Works fine in sound mode which tells me theres nowt wrong with the drive?

has anyone else had problems with prophecy ltd eyes?

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Maybe? not sure if it relevent but the paint shell is a light purple/amethyst colour.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
probably are, again my bad :p sorry, hmm i swear that the empire reloader b's had trouble registering purple paint, they even bought out a "Night loader" to sort it http://www.store.justpaintball.co.uk/hoppers-loaders/empire/empire-reloader-b-night-loader.html perhaps you should try a different colour paint if that is the case? (read the product description)
Just tried it with some allstar yellow and hellfire orange and still the issues remain.
I will drop kee a mail and see if they can shed some light on this.

That loader you put the link up for was for glow in the dark paintballs, A uv light charged the balls (dark legion i think they were called)

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
oh, it said "no issue with dark shelled balls" in the description, so i presumed there was issues with the reloader b, although i couldn't be certain as i never have used purple paint with my old reloader b, maybe the eyes have somehow become unplugged from the board? happened to my reloader b once

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
The LTD has a diagnostic mode where it tests everything.

Take a look in the manual for it.

Also has a sensitivity mode for the eyes.

You need to make sure it's set up properly. Loads of our blokes had agro with theirs because they just didn't have them set correctly.

There is a setup step by step thread on simonized.com

Watch it and follow it to the letter.

Oh, thought it worth mentioning... The eye mode is the last mode you should ever use as it is the poorest of them all. Use sound if at all possible.

Wingy...

Reactions: Henry8362

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Like Wingy said - eyes mode on the LTD board is really a fallback position, it's not intended for use as a primary mode and isn't going to give you great performance. RF is the best mode to use (assuming an RF kit in your marker) followed by sound then eyes.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Thanks to all who helped out in the above posts.

After following wingnuts link all is well again.