Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Prophecy feed problem..

mattz456

You are all dishonourably discharged.
Sep 21, 2011
London
Hey everyone, I finally got my air, DM8 in working order, I went for a shoot and the hopper is constantly feeding. It's acting as if I'm shooting non stop? Any ideas? It's acting like a halo but with no eyes o_O Everything's on factory settings exc, this only started as soon as I took a shot. Though, the shot I did sounded like a 50cal! and I blew an or ing which I obviously changed, so I guess it started after that..

Thanks everyone.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
You may have a short, fully strip down your prophecy and leave the board to dry out.

Sometimes a locklid lunch box with one of those silica gel baggies in works a treat.

Double check your sensitivity settings and that RF is off.

Failing that it may need a new board, in which case I'd consider contacting KEE depending on how long you've had the loader and if it was new :)

mattz456

Sep 21, 2011
London
Just your standard prophecy. I just bought it off liam92, was working all good and what not until I fired that shot :unsure:

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Hold in the two buttons on the back and hold them whilst turning on the loader this resets the board, I think you need to turn it off then on again after its finished.

Reactions: Bolter

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Hold in the two buttons on the back and hold them whilst turning on the loader this resets the board, I think you need to turn it off then on again after its finished.
/\ This...

First port of call, hard reset on the board. The leak may have upset the mic.

mattz456

Sep 21, 2011
London
Still nothing, is there a sequence of lights to show I'm doing it exc? It's still just continuously spinning with the blue light on and spins even in programming mode! I will rin KEE and hopefully get a new board, been searchin google for one but by the looks of it. I can only get one from America, which I don't want.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
KEE have uk offices...

*ninja edit.

Googled

Europe

KEE Action Sports Europe
Unit 3 Easter Park
Cuckoo Farm Business Park
Axial Way
Colchester, Essex
United Kingdom