The Home Of European Paintball

Prophecy not a happy hopper!

evangelion

The cake is a lie!!!
Dec 30, 2009
Swansea
www.draguns.co.uk
Hey all,

My prophecy is doing the fabled high speed feed whether you have it on or off. As soon as you plus in a 9v, it goes feed mad! I was playing in the rain (i know.....dont say it....i deserved this) so im guessing my board is fried!

Any ideas on repair (e.g. what component is kaput)
OR
Where I can buy a cheap new one thats on this side of the pond (shipping prices are nuts...amazon = £2 for a huge book, pb sites = £20 quid for something light enough to chuck accross with a decent run up)

Thanks for your wisdom!

Dan

Wile E Coyote

May 26, 2012
(shipping prices are nuts...amazon = £2 for a huge book, pb sites = £20 quid for something light enough to chuck accross with a decent run up)

haha, made me chuckle.
oh so true

evangelion

The cake is a lie!!!
Dec 30, 2009
Swansea
www.draguns.co.uk
Hey wingy, i bought it about two months back ish. It was the last nvs big game! Cant remember what stand it was though and to be honest i was half cut when i did lol .. it was a combined paintball stag doo!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
(shipping prices are nuts...amazon = £2 for a huge book, pb sites = £20 quid for something light enough to chuck accross with a decent run up)

haha, made me chuckle.
oh so true
Buying power. Amazon sell millions of items per day, paintball companies sell a few items per day. Amazon are bound to get a discount.

CARLOS14/05

May 29, 2012
Liverpool
Hey wingy, i bought it about two months back ish. It was the last nvs big game! Cant remember what stand it was though and to be honest i was half cut when i did lol .. it was a combined paintball stag doo!
Hey mate were u the guys doing all those mad challenges like the solider challenge ??