Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Prophecy or Rotor?

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Hi so i've narrowed it down to 2 hoppers and not sure which one i should get.

Empire Prophecy or dye rotor?

Has anyone had problems with either?

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
why dont you just choose on . both seem pretty flawless but rotor seemns to be hopper everyone wants . but why ask others about something you want to buy

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Love my rotor - only 3 AAs compared to 4, both are simple to take apart but the rotor has less parts. Pretty sure its cheaper as well. Simple on/off button.......go to a store and check them both out for size and weight etc.

Start a poll up :D

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
you have to decide what you want from your hoppper, and then post up other wise you just get people saying the one they have... you might aswell post up what should i get a ego9 or a dm9, depending on what markers people shoot will be what people suggest

hope this helps

bubble

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Both

Buy Both , i have just purchased the rotor simply because i think the proph is alot of money actually they both are , but spending a £100 or £135 ??? was what i asked myself.

I have heard great reviews on both , but i love the idea ot the rotors single switch against the proph's switch's.

At the end of the day it all comes down to personal choice.

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
rotor

only for 2 simple reasons

(1) ease of cleaning
(2) amount of balls per set of batts (i use rechargables and cuts the price also)

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
a friend of mine has a Prophecy and because his marker is quiet he has had trouble getting it too work consistantly even with the sound sensitivity set too max