Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Prophecy or Rotor?

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Save your money and use a second hand halo for now. In a few months time they will both be £50 or £60 second hand when something else comes out.

Or is that too cynical :)

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I'm looking for something thats quiet and as small as posible but must hold 200+ balls

I like the look of the empire as it's gloss and my marker is black gloss but i don't know anyone that has one and i've only seen vids on youtube of them. The empire also has a vented pipe which i could think is good and bad

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I'm looking for something thats quiet and as small as posible but must hold 200+ balls
Im sure a hopper wont give away your position (unless you plan on lying in a ditch for a few hours while a game goes on around you)

Both are great, id say the Rotor but its a personal choice and for me its got the edge. As for the prophecy being gloss black to match your marker....you tart :rolleyes:

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
I got my Rotor a few months back and i have never been happier with a product as i have been with the Rotor,i would have to admit its probably the best hopper i have used in the last couple of years.
Its simple to operate and stripping it down to clean is a breeze and it isn't going to crack or break in a hurry.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Just been watching the tech vids on the Prophecy and the feed system seems abit poo compaired to the rotor (uses rf or sound) but the rotor don't hold as many balls.

The reason i say how loud it is, is because i have a vl force. The vl force is so loud i can't hear what my team mates are shouting even when i stop shooting

After more research i've decided to go for the rotor with a speed feed as it looks good and i like the tension system it uses to feed the balls

so thanks everyone

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Job done then :)

(Just as a side note the sound system used in the Prophecy has been succesfully used in one of the best selling hoppers ever the Reloader so its far from poo :))
i have this hopper and it eats batteries and after a full day of play two 9v's are dead so yes it is poo

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
i have this hopper and it eats batteries and after a full day of play two 9v's are dead so yes it is poo
Mines never been an issue but to be honest after a full days play most hoppers need the batteries changing (for example my Vlocity needs changing midway through the day, my pulse after the day ect ect.) But each to their own. Enjoy the rotor :)

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I find the rotor a bit tall and top heavy when I compare it to my torque, but then I remember that I haven't had to change the batteries yet and I feel better. Doesn't work with reballs though.