Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proplayertucker

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
give the kid a chance

why not let the mods do their job and you guys get off his back, he hasn't got the whole forum ethics yet. he has made himself look a knob i do agree but he's been warned, so leave him alone.

with fewer new players coming into the sport i think we should help rather than smashing them to pieces.

just my 2p worth.

Reactions: ceryni

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
why not let the mods do their job and you guys get off his back, he hasn't got the whole forum ethics yet. he has made himself look a knob i do agree but he's been warned, so leave him alone.

with fewer new players coming into the sport i think we should help rather than smashing them to pieces.

just my 2p worth.
Good words

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Aww come on. We should at least take the piss outta his spelling until he drops the dyslexia bomb.

Grrrrrrr.......I do not wanna see another example of people's knee-jerk response of dyslexia being used as an excuse for laziness .....is it me, or does it pis$ other people off too? .... it really grates on me when I see it but am I overreacting here?

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
I also find it funny, mainly because I was diagnosed dyslexic while at school. And granted I had help with it through my youth. I would however, like to think i can string a few words together. Maybe throw in the odd piece of grammar too!

End of the day most dyslexics (even those who havn't had help with it) will put in that extra effort.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
End of the day most dyslexics (even those who havn't had help with it) will put in that extra effort.
its easy for those who can spell, but hard as hell for those who cant. and granted those that try. put a lot more effort into there words than those who can spell

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I also find it funny, mainly because I was diagnosed dyslexic while at school. And granted I had help with it through my youth. I would however, like to think i can string a few words together. Maybe throw in the odd piece of grammar too!

..But I gotta ask Spangley, why don't you feel offended that somebody might lie about an affliction they don't have just to get off the hook?