Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proplayertucker

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I also find it funny, mainly because I was diagnosed dyslexic while at school. And granted I had help with it through my youth. I would however, like to think i can string a few words together. Maybe throw in the odd piece of grammar too!

End of the day most dyslexics (even those who havn't had help with it) will put in that extra effort.
Sorry mate, didn't understand a word of that. Speak English?

:D:D:D

Just messin' witcha...

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
its easy for those who can spell, but hard as hell for those who cant. and granted those that try. put a lot more effort into there words than those who can spell

i don't see why they cant use spell check?

i was diagnosed with dyslexia but i just use spell check=)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I also find it funny, mainly because I was diagnosed dyslexic while at school. And granted I had help with it through my youth. I would however, like to think i can string a few words together. Maybe throw in the odd piece of grammar too!

End of the day most dyslexics (even those who haven't had help with it) will put in that extra effort.
We're both special ;)

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
with fewer new players coming into the sport i think we should help rather than smashing them to pieces.

If proplayertucker represents the future of this sport,then god help us all.

Read his posts mate.If he could learn a little humility then iam sure people would be more than happy to help.