Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pro's and con's of an e blade

martin

am member
Dec 12, 2001
Visit site
yup

i agree they are a good team buts not what you said was it?

pros of a eblade shot's per fill gentle on p8nt can be very complicated or very simple (custome or factory settings) and speed!
matski how many e2's you tried?

i'm done :)

misnblu

I own a '02 autococker with the E-blade system, added the Nexus kit and other components for efficiency, reliability, and love it. It's easy to maintain, don't have to break it down like the open bolt setups of other high end markers and is easy to clean.
Sure, it doesn't shoot like the Nerve with x-ball settings , Shockers, Angels with the ramping style boards, but with the added Samurai trigger, makes it easier to walk than the standard e-blade trigger for a slightly faster rate of fire.
For the Rookie, Novice player, should be a great upgrade to the Autococker and I would highly recommend it.
Now the Karnivore is another subject when it comes to rolling the paint. I would consider it as good of a marker as any out there. Bounce and ramping don't count btw. :p
The only con for the e-blade system is that you need to lighten up some of the moving mass of the Autococker. Change the pump rod to titanium or aluminum, all delrin bolt, Delrin or aluminum backblock, freeflow internals and these will lessen the kick, reciprocating mass substantially.
Misnblu

Skeet

Platinum Member
Yep just teh Eye off..everything else as should be...the way I have the trigger set up..I was able to use that new fangled firing method...with one finger...kind of cack handed, shooting with the same hand you would hold fore grip with...like they do on Timmys etc...rolling the bump on the trigger...sort of. And no...its not set to bounce...

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Doesn't the E2 have a capped eye off ROF??

Dont get me wrong i love closed bolt markers and love cockers, providing i can hand it back at afterwards,

Me personally find them fiddlely, and difficult to maintain...

Also ive started noticing a few things recently going haywire - got 2 friend's who's pumparms has threaded away from the back block, way too many working parts with high ROF - somethings gotta give

Skeet

Platinum Member
Yes..Eye off mode means the ROF is capped at whatever the timing allows it to cycle at...in Factory modes, fast is 10.4Bps roughly...however...if you adjust the timing, like I do...then you can set teh cap at what you like..I often up mine for dry firing...then bang it back down to about 14Bps.

misnblu

Also ive started noticing a few things recently going haywire - got 2 friend's who's pumparms has threaded away from the back block,
This can be remedied with just a touch of locktite. Not enough to make it permanent but enough to still be able to remove readily when needed.
I've too had this problem and hated it, not anymore.
Little things like that can be overcome to make a most reliable Cocker and I have that now. I've taken time to learn the little quirks that come with the Cockers with E-blades and fixed them so I don't have those problems again.
My team mates are so jealous of my Cocker because of its ease of maintenance and ultra reliability.
Misnblu