Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proteus Mark 1/ 2

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by jahlad
cube, yeah there where a few of you in the village, there was a guy in the shop looking at the pics over my shoulder, his reaction was summut along the lines of 'what the f**k is that strapped on the side of that cocker for!!!'

heheh made me grin!
With Flash sorting out the E-Blade interface you may well see more warps on Cockers!

I hope so:D I still like mine it's cool so :p to the naysayers

:D

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
proteus

yes cube i changed gogs to proteus but guess what still fog up pretty rare but still 3 times on that walk-on :mad:

Should of stuck with the flex-7 never fogged 1 time in3 years proper goggles you no i am going to end up buying a set .

So when you getting you e blade trigger cube:D ;)

CHEERS BATTY

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Philip
JT recall -- Proteus mask made before July 2001. Please return this to them and you will recieve an updated version free. (They had a problem with the material which attached the strap to the mask which could actually split and cause them to fall off!

There ya go.
Hey now is there some where on the mask to tell someone if it was made before that date?

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
First of all....YES! ;)

JT Proteus Mask Recall

JT has been in the business of product safety for the past 30 years. In our recent product launch of the Proteus mask, we discovered some material problems. There has been some cracking occurring around the ear pieces, which could cause a failure in the mask strap area. Please note the Proteus goggle itself, like all JT goggles, passed all ASTM standards and has been certified by the Protective Eyewear Certification Council (PECC). Although there have been no injuries we feel the Proteus mask is not up to JT’s high quality standards. Therefore we are replacing the Proteus with a new Proteus mask made of different materials. We therefore ask that you return (freight collect) any Proteus systems that you may have for a replacement system immediately. We ask that you pass this request on to any retail customers that may have purchased a Proteus system.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. Thank you for your cooperation and support in this matter.

UNITS AFFECTED:

All grey smoke colored masks with clear ear pieces. All serial numbers and lot numbers dating prior to June, 2001.

Potential Hazard:

JT USA has received verified reports of Proteus paintball masks (but NOT lenses) cracking or breaking in the area around the ear. This could cause a potential for injury to the paintball player, if the plastic attached to the goggle strap should break. No reports of injuries have been received.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
UNITS AFFECTED:

All grey smoke colored masks with clear ear pieces. All serial numbers and lot numbers dating prior to June, 2001.
You must have tons of crap laying about if you keep packaging from a year ago on everything you buy. :D

Now that you put that little part up I know I have nothing to worry about. Or should I say DAMN I thought I was going to get a NEW mask for FREE! :D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by TheRo0sTer

You must have tons of crap laying about if you keep packaging from a year ago on everything you buy. :D

Now that you put that little part up I know I have nothing to worry about. Or should I say DAMN I thought I was going to get a NEW mask for FREE! :D
Yep, lots...my room is full of junk packaging with a thin path that is made up of crushed packaging ;) :D

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington

Yep, lots...my room is full of junk packaging with a thin path that is made up of crushed packaging ;) :D
Isn't that a WIDE path???

:p