Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

proto 2012 rail (not reflex) vs bt omega

ashers

May 6, 2012
hi everyone. been going paintball alot and the place i go have the upgrade guns witch apparently make the paintballs leave the barrel at around 250 mph (BT OMEGA)... its £20 for the upgrade so i thought rather then keep paying that just buy my own... but id rather have a marker that is reasonable price but as powerful as the omega or more powerful. sin a package deal for £250 thats for the proto rail 2012 not reflex. what are your takes on this gun vs the omega . thanks for taking the time to read :)

Last edited:

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
the guns all shoot the same speed mate so dont believe that. as for the proto rail ive heard nothing but good things about it :) i was going to get one myself... but if its your first gun i suggest you watch videos on youtube on how to clean it and maintain it so you have a bit of knowledge on it before you mess it up when you get it

ashers

May 6, 2012
oh rite . hook line and sinker. must of been sayin that to get us to get upgrades..... crafty. ...( cleaning...). tell im new didnt even think of that. just read somthing about it but with another gun and it sounded a pain in the back side lol thanks for your take tho ill be checking that out now

ashers

May 6, 2012
Haha well i got a jt flex 8 mask and thats it tbh lol first time i went got hit on the same spot on the head 3 time and it hurt so that was the first invesment lol

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
i was gonna say get a decent mask first. and yeah you have to look after your gun mate otherwise youll get problems :) specially the proto rail need lubing little and often