Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

proto equipment for sale

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Don't take this the wrong way, do you know that these markers are 100% functioning as they should? Have you any way to prove it, I'm assuming you have neither a source of air, a loader or paintballs to test them?

Obviously you're not here with any other interest than to make a few quid, which we can't prevent but we don't tend to encourage either.

Reactions: cheyenne and Samuel

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
I'm interested, potentially as a job lot for a new start up team, but admins and dustys comments have me concerned.

Are these all in fully working condition? I'd hate to be buying a box of paperweights...

Reactions: P8ntballer1988

Mexicol

Banned
Dec 21, 2013
basingstoke hampshire
if anyone purchases the package and finds any of the complete guns do not work I will refund in full please remember one of the complete guns has slight damage if anyone lives local to me I'd be more than willing for them to come and test the equipment , im in basingstoke Hampshire .

regards

colin

Mexicol

Banned
Dec 21, 2013
basingstoke hampshire
im now off to work ,as I work night shift

if I don't reply to any questions I will do so s soon as I can tomorrow , I have bought these in good faith from an auction house with proof of purchase and if I thought otherwise I certainly wouldn't advertise on hear for all to see hope this clears things up

regards

colin

renie

Mar 2, 2008
may be interested after chrimbo but would want to come and have a look and test them

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
if anyone purchases the package and finds any of the complete guns do not work I will refund in full please remember one of the complete guns has slight damage if anyone lives local to me I'd be more than willing for them to come and test the equipment , im in basingstoke Hampshire .

regards

colin
Again, with the greatest respect and NO offence intended, this is easy to say on a forum where no one knows you. If something is wrong realistically there is very little anyone can actually do about it.

I will make you an offer for a quick sale of everything of £225 paypalled plus postage or I will arrange collection and I'm sure you're still making a profit at that ;)