Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto Matrix Rail ’07 (PMR) upped in Black & PMR '07 Medium Repair Kit

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Where abouts in Kent are you? Friend of mine not on forums is interested but wants to actually hold the gun before he parts with his hard earned cash. May be able to set up a meet?

PM me if you dont want everyone to see where you are?

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Bit cheeky but I'm in sevenoakes tomorow.

I can offer you £100 cash in your hand tomorow if you wanted to meet up.

Just thinking if my mate decides against it then i can re-sell on here to cover the cost and then the post and fees so I dont lose out and you dont have to shell out for postage and fees.

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
Unfortunately I am not in Sevenoaks tomorrow and I also have no air at the moment for you to see it in action. I'm around on Sunday morning if that works and you may then be able to bring your mate. I should be able to get some air from NRG in Westerham by then.

£110 for collection if he can manage that.

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Sorry for the late reply, been waiting on a response from my mate. He cant make sunday and unfotunately I'm working.

I'll let you know when I can get my mate over there.

samfrost1308

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
Torquay
hey mate this still for sale? very interested I'm playing for the N.A. Angels so I need to shoot a proto gun and i'm definately interested in a nice PMR

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
Yes Sam, still available.

The last time I shot it it was running sweet-as. Considering that it's also 200g lighter than the DM6 that I bought to replace it I'm almost wondering why I'm selling it!!

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
Hi Sam.

Recorded postage and Paypal fees are going to cost me about £11 and I have already dropped the price so would prefer to keep it where it is thanks.

The marker has all the upgrades that you need for it to compete with much more expensive markers except for the UL grip. I think its a matter of taste as to whether the UL grip is a worthy investment so I think that the price is a good one.

phoenixx1

Jul 15, 2009
essex
Just my 2 pence worth but sam this is a
wicked deal mate I been watching this thread for
a while cause my Lil bro was thinking of playing
and I was gonna get for him.

I have this gun with most upgrades and I use it for
sup and scenario and it is a dream to play with and
so easy to maintain.

You stick ul frame and an on/off asa and you
practicly have a pmr09