Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto Matrix Rail ’07 (PMR) upped in Black & PMR '07 Medium Repair Kit

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
Proto Matrix Rail ’07 (PMR) upped in Black & PMR '07 Medium Repair Kit - All Sold

Proto Matrix Rail ’07 (PMR) in Black Dust with original Proto Add-ons
Sold

Regularly described as the best choice as a ‘first electro marker’ the PMR is a reliable and high performing marker that will hold its own against much more expensive tourney markers on a walk-on field.

I would have been happy to carry on using this marker had I not come across a great deal for a DM6. The marker is in excellent condition but for a couple of anodising scratches on the regulator. It works perfectly and has been stripped and lubed after every use. The marker comes in the original box with original instructions, slicklube, and the allen keys.

The marker has the following add-ons already fitted:
Proto Alloy Back Cap (Clear)
Proto Alloy Ultralite Roller Bearing Trigger (Black)
Proto Clamping Feedneck
Virtue Laser Eyes (Blue)

The original components will all be included in the sale but the original composite feedneck and backcap are damaged.

Pictures
Boxed Marker
Marker
Nicked regulator annodising
Box
Instructions
Included extras

Proto Matrix Rail ’07 (PMR) Medium Repair Kit
Sold

A fairly thorough repair kit for the PMR including all of the O-rings you will ever need. If you needed any more serious repairs than what this kit can provide then you will be much better off sending the marker to a service centre.

I have used a few of the O-rings from this kit but there are still loads left. The kit also includes:
Detents
Circuit Board Buttons
Trigger spring
Eye PlateScrews
Grip Screws
Microswitch & Battery harness
Eyes harness

Picture

Both Items are also advertised on Walk on Zone

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
£125 would be good. The spares kit is also a very worthy investment as you will need to replace some O-rings in the future and it is very handy to have a full selection readily available.

Check out my other thread if you need a loader as well:
Draxxus Pulse Loader with RF receiver

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
There are 13 different sizes in the box and there are anything between 6 and 12 rings per size. Plenty for many re-builds!