Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proto Reflex Rail 2011 -Airforce (partially working)

Feb 14, 2012
So I've come to the conclusion that I should cut my losses and sell this marker, I was ripped off as it was broken when purchased. And before you ask, I feel like a total dipsh!t.

It was "used" when I bought it, but only around 1000 paintballs have ever been through it, and there is next to no external damage, externally, its as good as new !
I paid £280 for this and I sorely regret it as I have no knowledge of how to fix it, or even whats wrong. And to be honest, I cant be assed as my new marker works.

IT INCLUDES A WARRANTY CARD

The problems -
Basically, when you shoot the marker, it will shoot fine, true and straight, then after about 10-30 balls, the marker will decide, no Im not shooting anymore, and will only make a small noise. As though there is only a small amount of air in the reg (All though I have literally no idea whats happening). Then if you wait, or restart it, it will be fine once more, until the next 30 balls have fired.
Another point is that there is a screw missing, on the trigger frame, joining the silver, to the breach/bolt area. But obviously a cheap replacment.

And yes I have played several games with this problem.

If you can make this work, you can go ahead and make a mint on this.

I am asking for £170. If you pay the fees.

After postage, I get £160, so £120 loss for me. BUT IF I AM ASKING TOO MUCH, LET ME KNOW, IM FLEXIBLE WITH THIS, JUST WANT IT GONE!

Whats included -
Allen keys
Case
2 piece barrel
Marker (obviously)
O rings
Manual
Some dye slick lube
Barrel sock
Warranty card
(Battery not included)

IMG_0353.jpg

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Have a word with dye mate im sure there sort it out for you ;)

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
Hi, when you say "there is next to no external damage, externally, its as good as new" What do you mean? Next to no external damage would imply there was some external damage.

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
I agree with Eddy. As it is with an unknown fault I would offer you £50 for it. I would be happy to try and fix it as a project but wouldn't want to get caught needing an expensive component.

Goldy

booooyaah!
Oct 21, 2009
i would offer £100 for it as i would love to play around with it and try to fix it. of course if you're willing to ship to slovenia.

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Dye are very helpful when it comes to marker support.
personally id get it fixed then ur get more money for it.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2012
Hi, when you say "there is next to no external damage, externally, its as good as new" What do you mean? Next to no external damage would imply there was some external damage.
well, it is as good as new on the outside, apart from that missing screw