Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proud to be an American

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Sorry Richard...

I have a bottle of Vinegar and the holy "brown sauce" in the kitchen as I type this. As an american with world travels I am open minded to the foods and cultures of the country I stay in. Besides who can resist good ol' American Hamburger with Brown Sauce?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yummy Yummy !!!

And who could even contemplate Pie-Mash without it swimming in vinegar ?
Not I.

Robbo
PS I reckon ol Chris Lasoya likes a bit of the brown sauce !

pickaxeboy

eXtreme macca
Oct 23, 2001
Suffolk, UK
Visit site
as the late great (late great cos he is no longer fun, he sucked at the MTV eruope awards, i want the Ali of old) Ali G would have said "easy now, he ain't no batty boy, he just got too much o' da sensemilia"

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
So glad you asked Manning. I return, after a bout with quitting smoking, overcoming laziness that rubbed off on me from my roommate, and endless weekends of boozing trying to pick up women. Now I think I have found one so looking won't take up so much of my time. However, I might ask for some help here, since I know there are so many people here quite knowledgeable of how to handle women situations. This one is quite possibly the best woman I've ever had a chance with in my entire life...

Anyway, to the question at hand.

Naturally the US has the world's best foods, because we've learned so much from so many different people and then come up with our own. New Orleans and Gulf Coast cuisine beats the ever living hell out of the rest of the planet combined, with the exception of Thai and Japanese, of which I am similarly a fan and cook and eat often. Think your battered fish is something? Try fried oysters and fried catfish. Oh, we run circles around just about anyone in knowing how to cook fish, with Gulf Coast recipes for flounder, redfish, grouper, tuna, amberjack, cobia, red snapper, and countless others steeped in local tradition plus influence from the Florida Keys and central and south America, particularly Costa Rica and Venezuela. And we have our beef too, mainly because we're not stupid enough to keep them in unsanitary conditions and feed them chopped up sheep and other disgusting things just waiting for plagues to surface.

Indian food, overwhelmingly present in England, I must say I have a liking for as well. In fact, while over there for a mere 2 months I ate more of that type than the rest of my life combined! This makes up for the appalling lack of culinary expertise and variety present in English cuisine.

For God's sake they call ANYTHING outdoor grilled a barbecue! Wake up!!! Grilling is the term for any amount of meat less than 2 lbs. A cookout is a party size grilling, like lots of burgers, steaks, etc. BARBECUE is actual beef, pork, or chicken marinated for lengthy amounts of time, rubbed on the outside with BBQ sauce or similar, and actually barbecued, meaning either on a large grill or in a pit (preferred) filled with some wood like apple, cherry, pecan, walnut, or mesquite. A BARBECUE is an event where large quantities of actual barbecue is cooked. NOW GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame shame on such a brilliant people that rightfully once conquered the globe! Oh well, too busy sailing ships and writing literature to learn how to cook...we forgive you, sorta. I must say though that I do like vinegar on my potatoes, though you MUST MUST MUST learn to put lemon juice and creole seasoning (you blokes still haven't figured out what the hell that is) on them too. As for Holland, man, I gotta say if ya can do anything right there, you can sure as hell come up with some tasty dipping sauces for patats/chips/fries. But with all that fat and cholesterol, why the hell do you need euthanasia over there?

Come over here and get some food that you'll love eating and keep living for a while thereafter.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
American cuisine

Hey Killer,
as usual, a quirky, sideways look from you at our mother England but I will however take issue with you on a few points.
America or rather the US does have a fantastic range of cuisine on offer that we over here, can never possibly match.
Renick always gives me **** about our food and telling me this is one of the reasons he won't set foot this side of the water again.
But, I have been to the States something like 45 times in the past 5 years and am well qualified to make the following observations.
You may well have a better range of foods on offer, but dude, you gotta have the fattest assed people that ever walked, or rather waddled on God's Earth.
I have never seen so many fat ass pigs trawling their huge asses around with not even a hint of shame in evidence.
The Yanks freakin redefined the word 'fat' for the whole of the western world.
So if a better range of food means I gotta buy my clothes from the circus, you can have it !!!
Give me fish and chips, pie mash, roast beef and mad cow disease any day, but I ain't gonna end up looking like a 500 pound pig for nobody.
Robbo :)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Hey, not all of us!

Fat? Am -I- fat? Hell no! You've seen me in person...in fact dwarfed me like a 747 next to a glider. I'm a mere 5'11" 140, hardly what you'd call fat. Right now I'm trying to put on some size right now, but MUSCLE to look more attractive to this hot girl I met and am working on a relationship with. There is absolutely no iron clad rule that one has to be fat from eating our food--it's just that so much of our day is spent driving and sitting rather than walking and much physical occupation. Too much of it comes from TV and computers, making much roaming about not necessary for a lot of the time. Actually since I got back from England I walk to the grocery store, bookstore, barber, etc. from my apartment rather than drive--it's just simply not like that for a lot of people these days. We're most active recreationally, but with the popularity of computer and console games, extended distance between important places for day to day life, and little used public transportation (the other half of use thereof involving walking) contributes to a less active lifestyle over most of the course of the day.

I cook healthy and work out when I can. Most people eat reasonably well, but we are indeed a nation that needs to get off our asses sometimes.

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
KillerOnion check this out brother... I have been here in the UK for more than a year and I tell you this!!!

Robbo you are floating the UK boat a little when you talk about "FAT ASSES!" The UK for such a small Island has it's fair share of FAT ASSES! But it's not due to the FOOD! The beer here is serious in Calories! I tell you what the Phat Fookers that are roaming the streets of the UK nearest the Pubs is unbelievable! I also ask you this how healthy is it to eat Fries fish and chips on a daily basis? The British food bars strive on fat and deep fried crap! Fooking walking heart attack bars is what they are! LOL

I do agree with him though when you comes to Phat Asses in the US as well! Hell the news often tells us that the more and more Americans are obese, due to the popularity of FAST FOOD! But hey even Phat People need loving too! You know the saying???

Phat chicks are like mopeds (scooters)... They are all fun till your friends catch you riding one!:D ;)