Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Proud to be an American

Patrick29

Guinness, for Strength
Guinness Rules

I've been on an all Guinness diet for two months now, and haven't gained weight at all. I believe I have found the perfect food. I will be moving to Ireland when I retire, as St James Gate, Dublin is the most wonderful place on Earth.

Good Luck with your fish and chips, and Mickie D's:D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Okay, first of all, I don't like most of the Dutch food. Therefore, I married a South American girl :D (try the Suriname kitchen, it's way cool!!).
As far as all the fish and chips, or Cajun style snapper, or whatever sea food there is, is concerned, you can keep that. Not for me, thank you. I don't even drink water, cause fish f*ck in it!!!
As for the vinegar, I've got nothing against it, hell, I put it on so many things. Just not on my 'tatoes!!!!
My favorite food would have to be something spicy. So spicy in fact, that it not only says 'Hello!' on the way in, but also says 'Goodbye' on the way out!!! (you know, the stuff so spicy that your @$$ burns when you're getting rid of it the next day....:D )

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
But at least we have decent beer!! Not just lager ****e.... and warm beers just summat with the south of england.... dunno what thats all about!! :D

Buddha I've gotta disagree on the chip thing. . .Chips, salt n vinegar AND large quantities of mayo. . . . .the amount of hassle I cause when livin in Holland asking for vinegar!! :D and when they do have it, its bloody clear stuff no malt vinegar insight!! :D

Patrick29, have you not though about varying your diet with the occasional Murphys ? ? :D

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
No No No you guys need to go to California and have an In&Out Double Double Animal Style! That is the **** man! People from all around Cali come to have them, that's how good they are. :D

Patrick29 I had a funny bone about your joke till I tried to ask you in I/M and you bailed on me.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Chip's and Gravy?

WTF!! I have never heard of that before. What kind of gravy? Country gravy or homestyle gravy. I need to know:D

What about fries and ranch dressing. MMMMMMMMM:D