Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Provisional 2011 Dates

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
As most of you are aware, we try to release dates as early as possible but have to wait on the Millennium series and discussion with other UK organisers before we can confirm anything. However, to give you an idea on what we have in mind in terms of dates for 2011, I am able to give you provisional dates as below:

NSPL 2011 Round 1: February 27th *CHANGED to March 6th
NSPL 2011 Round 2: March 27th *CHANGED to April 3rd
NSPL 2011 Round 3: May 1st
NSPL 2011 Round 4: June 5th
NSPL 2011 Round 5: August 7th
NSPL 2011 Round 6: September 4th

We have left July free at this time to make way for the Campaign Cup, as is always our policy.

Please don't go booking hotels or anything at this point as these dates are subject to change, but at least they give you something to work with.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
A quick heads up guys - these provisional dates are likely to see a change or two. I will try to get ammendments published tomorrow, but no promises. They will be confirmed as soon as humanly possible though. :)

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Hi Syd,
Any news on these dates yet mate? A number of us are waiting to book holiday for the event on 27th feb and if we don't book it soon we won't get it.
Also is koth running this year? And will it be the day before nspl as last year as I think we're looking to start with that and see how we go.
Tried to pm you but your inbox is full, you must be popular lol.
Thanks,
Steve (STD)

bbarathy

boBToo
Jul 3, 2006
Somerset UK
if I can butt in until you get an official reply from Syd...
I spoke to him today and he had no news as yet of firm dates for the first round of the NSPL.

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
I spoke to him today and he had no news as yet of firm dates for the first round of the NSPL.
Thanks mate,
I'll continue keeping everything crossed then...

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The whole story is that I've been ill the last week so haven't been able to get everything sorted as quickly as I would have liked, but I did say that I am hoping to have all the dates and details published by Tuesday. So not long to wait...