Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP Dallas 2013, March 14-17: field layout, live webcast, scores, chat....

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Not so much support for Damage here as last year, was it the departure of JRab, The Beast or Paul that has changed your opinions of the team?
Personally i've changed my opinion after seeing the interview with Chad Busiere. Don't think there's any need to be quite so trashy about another player, even if they don't play with as much integrity as might be expected.

I thought they were RPS...
Am i missing something or did they not sign with Valken? Reason being they had no other paint sponsor to go to since taking the kit deal with HK.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Having spoken with most of the Floridian members of Damage in the past I found them to be all nice unassuming kids, though recently they seem to be more fond of trash talk than I would have expected, maybe its the Joey's influence, that guy would probably trash his grandmother if he felt it would serve his purpose.

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
hung the flag at the last second to equalize just to realise he got hit on his pack so unlucky..

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Having spoken with most of the Floridian members of Damage in the past I found them to be all nice unassuming kids, though recently they seem to be more fond of trash talk than I would have expected, maybe its the Joey's influence, that guy would probably trash his grandmother if he felt it would serve his purpose.
Without really knowing much about the team off the field, that was my first assumption.

edit: having said that, the team owner seems to be absolutely brand new with a lot of respect for his peers.

Last edited:

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Not sure about the roster drops from damage this year, they have lost some big names but the core is still very very tight, Keith brown has really come up and the edwards brothers are about as solid as you can get.

Dynasty made a nice pickup with Tyler, seems like exactly the dynamic they needed. Is Glen having a bad weekend?

RE: adverts, I don't have a problem with the adverts as a principle but knowing how many you're going to run should shout out how annoying a repeat of the same 10 ads is going to be. Hopefully the companies that support the series see the importance of the variety in the breaks and take advantage of it.

This Lauren girl is pretty irritating but its nice to see some player interaction with the stream