Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP Mid Atlantic Open 2nd-4th May 2014

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
he got hit as he moved from inside D1 to outside right, and before the others moved up. just as short got hit, he moved to the outside and slipped was shot on the pack and then took two out and traded with I think Baines but that was a good 25 seconds before anyone moved up on him. , the ref was on him constantly but was on his right hand side.
I have no axe to grind with him, it would have just tied the game 2 a piece and I think the outcome could have been different.
I don't think he knew he had been hit, it was between two pots on his left side, but with that many refs you would have thought they would have pulled him .

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
he got hit as he moved from inside D1 to outside right, and before the others moved up. just as short got hit, he moved to the outside and slipped was shot on the pack and then took two out and traded with I think Baines but that was a good 25 seconds before anyone moved up on him. , the ref was on him constantly but was on his right hand side.
I have no axe to grind with him, it would have just tied the game 2 a piece and I think the outcome could have been different.
I don't think he knew he had been hit, it was between two pots on his left side, but with that many refs you would have thought they would have pulled him .
Oh no, I know you have no beef mate! Its all serious business this internet discussion :)

Yea you would have thought the refs would have spotted it.

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
But in the first game if the impact players didn't shoot each other out then that may have been a different game too.
shooting your own player less than a foot away is a big mistake, so that didn't do them any favours either.

Reactions: Bolter

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Jrab played pretty bad. To be honest, he seemed off for the whole tournament. That should have been a penalty on Ollie but ah well. I doubt you'll ever see the day that Matty actually says something against his roommate Greenspan or any of the old school dynasty guys. It's a shame because his critical analysis is really good at points but he just will never say anything bad about dynasty in my opinion. Todd is better, he seems a lot more balanced and unbiased.